• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Steve Mildenhall to sign from Yeovil?

Matt can certainly be believed as according to my source whos sister is dating Alan McCormack he was away on holiday in Ireland and his agent told Southend he wont be discussing a new deal untill he comes back from his holiday so didnt reject the contract offer that was talked about and would be why he wasnt transfer listed along with Bailey, Franno and Clarkey.

Matt can certainly be believed as according to my source whos sister is dating Alan McCormack he was away on holiday in Ireland and his agent told Southend he wont be discussing a new deal untill he comes back from his holiday so didnt reject the contract offer that was talked about and would be why he wasnt transfer listed along with Bailey, Franno and Clarkey.

I can assure you that he DID reject the original contract offer, he told me so himself the day before it broke on here.

Really hope Macca dose sign and think he probably will ..... after all he was at Championship level for some time with Preston and they did not think he was good enough to keep - that must have hurt.

....it must therefore feel nice for Southend to show that we really do rate him.

Personally I prefer him to Bailey for the simple reason that he gets ahead of the ball more than Bailey. Other than that I don't think there is much to choose between either of them other than Mac will get suspended more often.

Would be really happy if despite all these Contract issues that we start the season with both of them - after all unless someone offers serious money for Bailey then he is still contracted for another 2 years.

Back