• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Steve Mildenhall....

Sean 2

Director
Come on Steve,get yer chin up!

You looked affected by the goings-on last night and i'm praying that you can put the abuse behind you and show just why Tilly brought you in.
Danny Graham must be stopped on Sat so we need all of the team bang on their game,especially our 'keeper!

Keep on bolliking that defence Steve and make sure they pick up their men and get tight and as for you -give us another performance like the one against Posh.

Good luck son!

If the fans give him the support he needs then he will find him form and confidence. COME ON LETS GET BEHIND THE PLAYERS AND GIVE THEM THE BOOST THEY NEED!!! You can not expect Tilson and Brush to be the only people to give them support because fans booing will really hurt them. Lets give them the support and praise they need and deserve and they will be back to playing great.

This is the sort of thread I like to see, fans getting behind a player!

All the fans who will be making the long journey up there, I am urging you to get behind your team more than ever, now is the time they need it!

Steve, ignore the abuse coming out of the so called "supporters" mouths and conentrate on helping our team get the win. If your un-happy with your defence, tell them!

UTB!

This is the sort of thread I like to see, fans getting behind a player!

All the fans who will be making the long journey up there, I am urging you to get behind your team more than ever, now is the time they need it!

Steve, ignore the abuse coming out of the so called "supporters" mouths and conentrate on helping our team get the win. If your un-happy with your defence, tell them!

UTB!

I would make the journey just i'm busy. :'(

And to you so called "supporters" ---> :thumbdown: :flamer:

I would make the journey just i'm busy. :'(

And to you so called "supporters" ---> :thumbdown: :flamer:
I, unfourtunately can't make the match on Saturday but on Sat 13th, when we play Hereford at home, I will be getting behind the team and the players 1000%.

I, unfourtunately can't make the match on Saturday but on Sat 13th, when we play Hereford at home, I will be getting behind the team and the players 1000%.

Will be at the Hereford game and will be getting behind the players 100%. Trying to get more of the South Upper to do the same!

And dont worry the mindless idiots cant afford to travel to Colchester let alone Carlisle :)

Come on Mildenhall, the majority of us are right behind you don't let the minority put you down.

Jokes aside and being serious here, I hope people follow through with this, because I think the guy needs a serious confidence boost. He IS a confidence player, you can see that. He isn't a bad goalkeeper. He's been adversely affected confidence-wise by some of the vitriol coming from the stands. Get behind the man, and we might see a difference!

Hang on, this a 30yo footballer not a kid we're talking about. If he wants to be a success then he has to take the rough with the smooth. If he's put off by a few people booing (which most players go through at sometime or other) then he's in the wrong job.

The defence left him totally exposed against both Walsall and Orient...You could see how angry he was during the 1st half, screaming at the defence for going AWOL....he probably knew our knuckle dragging fans would blame him for the goals....bet he is really glad he signed for us!!

Come on Mildy, head up ,we do love you really!!

I love keepers that shout! In the friendlies it was great to here him giving encouragement to the others. The whole team needs time to click; when it does (and it will) the boo boys will turn on someone else.

Keep going Steve; come up for a few more corners!

Come on Steve. Keep going lad. Unfortuanately I can not support you from the terraces this season but can send messages from Oz.

And as for the rest of the boys. Keep them heads up, be strong and keep plugging away. We are better than this and every lad who puts that Southend shirt on knows it. Tiem to get back to what we know - team unity and passion. Show us this weekend we still have that. Show us you still want to wear the blue of Southend with pride. Show us the team we know you are.

Lets all get behind the lads. It has been tough. It has been brutal at times but if they know that we are behind them. that we will continue to support them through thick and thin then they will play the way we know they can.

UP THE BLUES!!

Hang on, this a 30yo footballer not a kid we're talking about. If he wants to be a success then he has to take the rough with the smooth. If he's put off by a few people booing (which most players go through at sometime or other) then he's in the wrong job.
gotta agree with you. he is not a kid. in theory every1 should always get behind the players, but in reality when the $hi7 hits the fan (the last few games) fans will always blame someone. unfortunately for him he has not started well and has conceded 13 and therefore fans instantly blame him

Back