• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Steve Tilson and Nicky Nicolau

Blimey, that's abit of a shock. What's the idea/gain behind joining Dover on a temporary basis in a coaching role?

Tilly is better than that.

I should also imagine as they are non league it doesn't effect his contract with Southend. Mike Marsh did something similar when he got paid out by the insurance company. He wasn't allowed to play in the football league but he could still play non league.

If he wants to manage a league side he'd have to agree to cancel his contract, so he wouldn't get the rest of his salary (which is probably what ron is hoping for)

i actually nicolau for that terrible dive against northampton in the play offs, it gets worse every time i see it, how the ref gave it i will never know, tilly will get a job soon hopefully, im still not sure if it will be the same for him anywhere else

Back