• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Steve Tilson gone threads

Ron Martin is fast becoming my most hated person, time for him to get out of our club NOW and let the consortium take over.Good luck Steve Tilson you deserve so much more than that arrogant excuse of a man,

If he's been placed on gardening leave, is he still under contract here? Does that mean if we were taken over, any new owner could re-instate Tilson?

Incredible. Harry Rednapp would have struggled to save us from relegation last season.
I don't think you can blame the manager, and nearly all the fans always understood that.

**** off. Ron Martin you are now the most hated man in Southend, How do you ****ing feel? Absolutely gutted and Martin as far as I'm concerned can bugger off.

If he's been placed on gardening leave, is he still under contract here? Does that mean if we were taken over, any new owner could re-instate Tilson?

I guess a new owner could do what they wanted, but is there one on the horizon?

Ron Martin, **** off out of our town, nobody wants you here anymore, **** off, you have ****ed this football club, you've started a war Ron. ****ing absolute ****, you absolute disgrace, you have taken away the last thing that would keep this club alive, I didn't think you where trying to **** this club. But you obviously ****ing are you ****!

No Manager, no players, no money, no hope, no future.

Ron Martin, I hope you're proud of yourself you duplicitous, lying, scumbag of a man. Now do one. :thump:

The way Ron Martin is being at the moment, don't be suprised to hear himself named as manager, with the cleaner as his right hand (wo)man.

Incredible. Harry Rednapp would have struggled to save us from relegation last season.
I don't think you can blame the manager, and nearly all the fans always understood that.

Agree with you totally the one to blame for the current mess at the club lays firmly on one mans shoulders and that man is Ron Martin, i mean how dare the players and manager have the cheek to ask for their wages , bloody arrogant fool, time for him to leave our club.

The way he spoke of the managers situation in his interview I did fear this was brewing.

I fear things may get bloody at the protest now. Not sure why I fear it though.

Very sad news but not unexpected - RM's masterplan is nearly complete.
I hope that Tilly is not holding his breath on his contract being 'honoured' - just like the club have honoured all our playing staff's and employees contract's over the last year!
Am sure Tilly will find employment very quickly and whereever he ends up they will be very lucky with a good, hardworking Manager. Quote RM 'Working hard Monday morning' - it will take all of 5 minutes to announce that probably Ricky Duncan or the Kit Man are now in charge.

Thanks for all the memories Tilly, hope that one day you may come back when things have changed and we have a new
regime running our Club.

Back