• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Steve Tilson on SSN

chapperzUK

Making is predictions for the nPower League One for this season, for some reason he was at Stadium:MK. Did anyone else see this?

1st - Southampton
2nd - Sheff Wed

Playoffs
Plymouth (mentioned that he tried to get Rory Fallon on loan a few times)
Brentford
Brighton
Peterborough

Strugglers
Rochdale
Oldham
Hartlepool
Tranmere

Like I say, yes I saw just as nervous as usual. But coincidence we are court room free ( for the time being) and Tilly doing an interview. Does this mean he has been paid up too. And to pursue a new career? Clearly not public speaking. Good luck Tilly

Making is predictions for the nPower League One for this season, for some reason he was at Stadium:MK. Did anyone else see this?

1st - Southampton
2nd - Sheff Wed

Playoffs
Plymouth (mentioned that he tried to get Rory Fallon on loan a few times)
Brentford
Brighton
Peterborough

Strugglers
Rochdale
Oldham
Hartlepool
Tranmere

take Sheff Wed out of the equation and you have a bit of a north south divide going on

Just seen it on Sky sports. Well worth watching. He comes across as very knowledgeable on all sorts of players.
He looks very well, and as tho a huge weight is off his shoulders. Only said ''Like I say'' once that I noticed.
He left a very good impression, which will stay in a few Chairman's minds. Not many manager-less clubs at the moment, but that will all change when a few teams get off to a terrible start.

Revell was on there and was asked about Orient finishing in the top 6 ... he laughed obviously. Who are the people reporting at the moment? Never seen them before.

Back