• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am just speechless. Steve was such a lovely bloke, always good for some banter on here and always great to talk to at games.

RIP Steve.

Very sad news. Another top poster gone. I didn't know him, but liked his tongue in cheek posts. From the comments, he sounded like a really great guy.

I always found, chatting with him, that if he didn't have a grin on his face, then he was about to have one. His loud and in jest disagreements with what you said was always looked forward to.

He may be resting in peace elsewhere now, but he will always live on in my memory, and everyone else's too. Have a bit of red, mate, and hey, why don't we raise a glass of red to him today in his honour?

Sad sad news lost a few shrimpers over last couple of years

Always liked Steve he was a good laugh and always fell into that panto villain role well

Chief wigum you will be missed pal

RIP pal xx

I always found, chatting with him, that if he didn't have a grin on his face, then he was about to have one. His loud and in jest disagreements with what you said was always looked forward to.

He may be resting in peace elsewhere now, but he will always live on in my memory, and everyone else's too. Have a bit of red, mate, and hey, why don't we raise a glass of red to him today in his honour?

Bang on, Groyney - that lovely smile was always ready to form at the drop of a quip. Really shocked and saddened to hear this news. Steve was such a genuinely good bloke that we could forgive him his Spurs association. RIP Steve.

Such terribly sad news. Loved partaking in a good bit of mickey taking with Steve and it was always great to bump in to him at games.

I'll now always think of red rep as 'Fasto points'.

RIP Steve.

Blimey. I gave him green (yes, green) rep on Friday for this:

Comes to something when DLT has to rely on The Chuckle Brothers to be his character witnesses. :facepalm:

Please pass on my condolences to his family.

Bloody Hell - looked forward to seeing Fatso at away games I attended - fond memories of being in the pub at Cheltenham (sampling the free sausages)- RIP

Its disappointing that people have felt the need to leave him green rep following this news.

He would be very disappointed, should be red all the way, its what he would have wanted Im sure!

Such sad news. He was a real character and he could brighten up a long train journey like few other people. We've lost some good ones in recent years, and he's right up there with the best of them. I hope he knew how much everyone liked him.

Sad news. :sad: Sorry for your loss.

My thoughts go to his family and friends.

Its disappointing that people have felt the need to leave him green rep following this news.

He would be very disappointed, should be red all the way, its what he would have wanted Im sure!

People can do what they want I think. I probably gave him 100 neg reps and never one bit of green, until today.:sad:

Very sad to hear this. I didn't know Steven personally but I knew who he was and that he was pals with a lot of my Shrimpers supporting friends. He was also a regular reader of All At Sea. RIP.

In absolute shock at this news. Was always a top bloke whenever i spoke to him. Wasn't even that old as well, far to young.

Rest in peace mate

Back