• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is Wordsworth suspended tonight for 5 yellows ??

We asked about this and were told it'll be the Bury game on Saturday as this competition is separate - I never did have it definitely confirmed though.

The way is open for Timlin to get some game time tonight and set him on the right route for Bury. King also might be looking for some game time.

Is it on the radio tonight?

Yes, I believe so, according to the bbc essex radio schedule (not via online though) It will also be on blues player if you have that.

Last edited:
95.3 for us stay-at-homers. Normal rules, don't believe the commentators, don't have an opinion on the game, regularly comment on how slow Cox and Fortune are, if they play, and then follow up with the stats that they can't shoot for toffee. And lastly if they are losing then an early chorus of 'Brown Out' would go down well. Good luck to all you fans going tonight, you have been described as similar to those things you get on your knees when you fall over by some............not by the majority of us, well done for going I say. (I was going to include a 'Williams' bit, but I think the poor sod has had enough bad press already this week).

OK, that's all the normal cynicism out of the way, bring on the football. COYB!!

We asked about this and were told it'll be the Bury game on Saturday as this competition is separate - I never did have it definitely confirmed though.

I'll confirm it for you then ! Definitely !

Great news 'RHB'.

I've got my Checkatrade Trophy Wall Chart at the ready to fill in those final league tables at the end and then we can see who we will get in the next round! :cool:

95.3 for us stay-at-homers. Normal rules, don't believe the commentators, don't have an opinion on the game, regularly comment on how slow Cox and Fortune are, if they play, and then follow up with the stats that they can't shoot for toffee. And lastly if they are losing then an early chorus of 'Brown Out' would go down well. Good luck to all you fans going tonight, you have been described as similar to those things you get on your knees when you fall over by some............not by the majority of us, well done for going I say. (I was going to include a 'Williams' bit, but I think the poor sod has had enough bad press already this week).

OK, that's all the normal cynicism out of the way, bring on the football. COYB!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah top post ,I'm bursting at the seams.

Top work bloke:Worthy::Worthy:

I sniff Just a faint whiff of sarcasm round here. Unusual coming from you mrsb.

You should have typed

If nobody shoots........don't moan
If we don't score........don't moan
If we lose"................don't moan
If the game is bad......don't moan
If we are defensive.....don't moan
If Phil throws tea over you,try to drink it,but Defo don't moan:winking:

Those banging on about the only trophy we can win, do you not feel it's been abused by allowing the U21s of Prem & Championship clubs into the competition. If it's allegedly about blooding young English talent, then ask yourself why a lot of U21s are full of non-English players?
the under 23 teams are not ripping it up....in fact a lot of them are getting a teaching.... I said before, if you haven't made by the time you are 23 you probably won't make it at all and end up playing in our league anyway....

I must admit to being a traitor and going to the home Checkatrade games. It gave me my first sight of Harry Kyprianou and Anton Ferdinand. I liked what I saw and it also nailed the myth that the team were not together. Actually really enjoyed the games.
I'm guilty as charged.
That's two of us then....

You should have typed

If nobody shoots........don't moan
If we don't score........don't moan
If we lose"................don't moan
If the game is bad......don't moan
If we are defensive.....don't moan
If Phil throws tea over you,try to drink it,but Defo don't moan:winking:

Too much for me I'm afraid. Your list, your moans. Enjoy the game on the radio tonight.

Back