• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As if the club would tell any fibs....wash your mouth out Jacks..reminds me of the 10700 official crowd announcement we had a few weeks ago when PB then opened his mouth on the radio and said great 11,400 crowd we had.

Perish the thought there could be any truths but as I said earlier I can only say what I saw.

My dad went down an hour ago and there was no queue whatsoever. He walked straight in and got tickets for both matches no problem.
Ticket office said they had sold 600 and there was a mental rush this morning but it settled down after that.
We have bloody row B, better be unreserved seating! (I know it won't be but one can hope)

I'm sure it will sell out with ease. No chance of getting any additional if it does.

What annoys me is we will offer them 2000+ and cheaper tickets. Takes the pl$$.

I'm sure it will sell out with ease. No chance of getting any additional if it does.

Stevenage have achieved home gates on average of between 2000-3000. I would be very surprised if they manage to fill the north bank for the second leg.

Anything like the Laeuge game we sold out the away end .And whatever seat your ticket was that's where you sat no chance of changing it .Also I hope the stewards are more accommodating this time .Because they stood in front of us for the last 15 mins and we could not see .So lets hope we are winning .Then you wont see anything in row B

Busiest while we were there, got there about half 10 and queued for about two and a half hours. Plenty of people ONLY buying home tickets. They were hoping to keep to less than 600 today, which was the first block of tickets. Good to see the tea bar and loos open in the East stand for people to use but would have been helpful if it had been signed so people knew!

Personally, I wouldn't have had the phone lines operating at all today, should have just devoted all 4 till points to sales in my opinion. Also sign up at the entrance for the cash only till would have been helpful, some didn't see until they were at the front!

Think they are charging slightly above their usual match day ticket price. Seems excessive for League 2 but they are one of the most expensive clubs.

Think most people have suggested it'll be around 1,400.

Club have said there will only be one person on the phones (being a bank holiday), so might not be worth the time, money and hassle!
Tickets are same price I think as the league game and we moaned on here about how we were being robbed then.
If you do go, get there early as they do enjoy body searches at the entrance gates. One of the searchers asked to search my bag and I didn't even have one. They are muppet like. The seats are dirty too, covered in bird droppings, dirty hole. So for those few reasons I won't be giving them my money, oh yeah, the pitch is a joke too, more sand than grass.
Queues for refreshment take nearly half an hour to clear. The free car park opposite the ground is the only plus.

My dad went down an hour ago and there was no queue whatsoever. He walked straight in and got tickets for both matches no problem.
Ticket office said they had sold 600 and there was a mental rush this morning but it settled down after that.
We have bloody row B, better be unreserved seating! (I know it won't be but one can hope)

Think yourself lucky. I've got row A!

It would appear we have given you some extra in the Main stand adjacent to the away end. We normally do this if the away is expected to sell out. Not everything is bad about Stevenage!

It would appear we have given you some extra in the Main stand adjacent to the away end. We normally do this if the away is expected to sell out. Not everything is bad about Stevenage!

Well I am glad to hear that as it's not what was originally said!

From experience, can anyone estimate what time the queue is likely to start forming for general sale tickets on Weds morning??

Bit of a nightmare for me as the computer system refused to let them sell my season ticket seat and none of them had a clue why. Another trip to pick up the tickets after they sort it out and give me a call.

To be honest I can't see you offering more than a 1000 to 1500. I'd be happy if we took a thousand to your place but even thats optimistic considering its a thursday night and the match is being shown on Sky.

From experience, can anyone estimate what time the queue is likely to start forming for general sale tickets on Weds morning??
I suppose it depends on how many tickets are left for general sale.
I would imagine if you were down there by 8.30am there wont be too many people in front of you, unless there is say only a couple of hundred left then it might be a different story.

Are tickets on general sale on Wednesday or Thursday? The website seems to be contradictory...

"Tickets for the game against Boro go on sale to Season Card holders, Blues Lottery members and shareholders on Monday 4th May, Tuesday 5th May and Wednesday 6th May. You will be allowed two tickets per criteria, maximum.

Tickets will then go on general sale from Wednesday."

Back