• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Somerset Ex-TTB

Members
£24? WTF. How much were the tickets for the league game earlier this season? At least the home game is reasonable at £19

Anyone know the allocation and how sales are going, I have seen a picture of the queue today, but I can't get there.

Are they answering the phones! Don't want to miss out.

Think they are charging slightly above their usual match day ticket price. Seems excessive for League 2 but they are one of the most expensive clubs.

Think most people have suggested it'll be around 1,400.

Club have said there will only be one person on the phones (being a bank holiday), so might not be worth the time, money and hassle!

Massive queue at the ticket office. They should have made this priority just one per season ticket holder.

Was going to get tickets tomorrow, hope the away leg doesn't sell out today, wasnt expecting such a rush for tickets.

£24? WTF. How much were the tickets for the league game earlier this season? At least the home game is reasonable at £19

Anyone know the allocation and how sales are going, I have seen a picture of the queue today, but I can't get there.

Are they answering the phones! Don't want to miss out.
we should charge them exactly the same for the return leg, only right I think, we can line our pockets:smile:

Are we being charged differently to the home fans then ?
Just had a quick look on their website, they are charged the same for seating, but they also have two stands that are standing so obviously cheaper

Its a bank holiday just go down tomorrow, poor ticket office had enough headache with last week!....I have to wait till Wednesday... another half 8 queue in the freezing cold im guessing

Greedy b***ard Stevenage owners. £13 at ours for OAP ticket in main stand. £21 for a ticket behind the goal at Stevenage. Feel I've bought the seat so I may be taking it home with me. Hope we stuff em good and proper.

Southend United Football Club

Just now ·

Ticket Update: We have so far sold 300 tickets for the play-off away game at Stevenage

So no panic yet..although the picture of queues on faceache look quite long.

I am telling you John, we have sold more than 300. I was there at 8.40 this morning (am not able to get down any other time) and did not get served till around 11ish. In fairness the guys in the office are doing their best but there was a hold up when they opened up as the system was showing a price of £19 for the tickets and not £24 and they were having to wait for confirmation from Stevenage.
Whilst I was there people were getting both home and away and most people were buying several tickets. I saw two people buy 20+

I am telling you John, we have sold more than 300. I was there at 8.40 this morning (am not able to get down any other time) and did not get served till around 11ish. In fairness the guys in the office are doing their best but there was a hold up when they opened up as the system was showing a price of £19 for the tickets and not £24 and they were having to wait for confirmation from Stevenage.
Whilst I was there people were getting both home and away and most people were buying several tickets. I saw two people buy 20+

WTF? I thought it was 2 per person!?

As if the club would tell any fibs....wash your mouth out Jacks..reminds me of the 10700 official crowd announcement we had a few weeks ago when PB then opened his mouth on the radio and said great 11,400 crowd we had.

I've just got back from the ticket office, but we have 100% sold more than 300 and yeah some people have bought 15+ for home and away legs! But I could only get 2 sets of home and away with my season card. Must be who you know in there.

WTF? I thought it was 2 per person!?

Can only say what I saw -unless they has someone else's ST but remember like me I was able to get 4( as a shareholder I was entitled to another 2) my husband was able to get 4 and then I had two other ST which is another 4. It doesn't take much adding up

Back