• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Thoughts?

Would rather have avoided them, wonder if PB will change things after today.

I just hope the players don't take this match to heart too much.

Promotion is still alive.... They still have the chance.

At least they are relatively local and the away game is first. As long as we don't lose next weekend in the first leg, I fancy us to be alright. Wouldn't change a huge amount other than to swap Cassidy for Payne if fit and go back to the system which has been working for us.

Just to confirm dates:

Stevenage v Southend is on Sunday 10th May at 6.35pm
Southend v Stevenage is on Thursday 14th May at 7.45pm

Final is on Saturday 23rd May at 5.30pm

Plymouth are in great form and just beat Shrewsbury, at Shrewsbury. Stevenage just lost to Luton. I'd rather play Stevenage.

Come on lads, pick yourselves up and go for it.

Good luck in those play offs.Never been as nervous at a game as i was today.Awaiting the train from Liverpool Lime Street and going straight to gigg lane to celebrate.The ground will be full tonight.

Good luck in those play offs.Never been as nervous at a game as i was today.Awaiting the train from Liverpool Lime Street and going straight to gigg lane to celebrate.The ground will be full tonight.

Congratulations on your promotion today and I can understand your delight. However nerves are still a bit raw and you will be more than welcome to return when we have achieved promotion on May 23rd at Wembley.

Congratulations, you did what we failed to do, get the result you needed.

Ticket details here http://bit.ly/1DS0oC4

On sale from Monday for season ticket holders (max. 2 per season ticket), general sale from Wednesday, only one person on the phones on Monday so best to go to Roots Hall for those who can

We need to kick the Tories out on Thursday. We never go up via the play offs under the Conservatives but have a 50/50 record under Labour.

Just to confirm dates:

Stevenage v Southend is on Sunday 10th May at 6.35pm
Southend v Stevenage is on Thursday 14th May at 7.45pm

Final is on Saturday 23rd May at 5.30pm
Just marked 10th and 14th on the calendar, was going to mark the 23rd, but resisted... Don't want to tempt fate!

whats our allocation at Stevenage?

Back