• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
So here we are chaps and chapesses...

Gulp... our whole season rests on the next 2 games....

Team news to follow shortly.

I'm excited and slightly nervous at the same time. Rather than watching SSN from my throne I'll be watching the match on Sky Sports live so at least I know what's going on. Let's put this to bed early on and make the 2nd leg more of a party celebration.

Hoping for good things but not got a good feeling this afternoon. Need a player to stamp his authority on this game, not bothered who, as long as he is Southend player:happy:

Having a spicy pizza in order to cover up the poor smell in my living room come 6:35!

Live on Sky - 1400 in the away stand giving it large, v high expectations, what could possibly go wrong? Crickey, I wasn't this nervous for the Morecambe game. I still have a feeling that we will do the '1-0 just nicked it' bit for the away leg and celebrate the home game by completely annihilating them 1-0.

At work so having to follow online I am far more nervous than Morecambe and I am stone col sober unlike Morecambe. I will be really worried if we lose today as we don't have a good record of pulling back 1st leg deficits

Very strange feeling...........like the season finished last week but we're still playing. Temperature of 27° on the balcony doesn't make it feel very footbally weather. I suppose reality will kick in as soon as the match gets under way. As is normally the case, when I can actually manage to watch the game on TV, I shalln't be posting much on here. From what PB is saying, it doesn't seem as though it's going to be a thrill a minute and if we get two goals in the first-leg, that's probably going to be a lot. I suppose I'm just hoping that we'll keep the dream well alive for Thursday night

Back