• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stewards forcibly removing anything anti-Ron today

I've not bothered reading the whole thread but is this person actually defending Ron? If not, ignore this post. If so, what does the man have to do to upset you. Genuine question? I'm just amazed that there's still people out there that actually defend him and that this post actually has likes as well.

I've just never known a fanbase or people in general who are so absolutely fine but getting walked over for decades.
Bang on the money !

The irony is I am a Conservative Party member and candidate and I’m all for protesting 😂
I wonder if Nadhim Zahawi could lend us a quick £20 million........??? .....or if he turned the heating off in his horse stables, (the ones that he was claiming for on expenses), he could even donate the money he saved to us !!😂............. have a word with him please .

How gutting is it that Ron didn’t jump on the Tory bandwagon and get a PPE contract. He obviously ain’t deep enough in the party to be privy to those offers. If anyone knows Anna can they see if she can have a word with Lady Mone to see she still has a few quid laying around.

There were visibly less stewards this evening and quite a few of the regulars missing. Maybe a decision to down tools.

I wonder if Nadhim Zahawi could lend us a quick £20 million........??? .....or if he turned the heating off in his horse stables, (the ones that he was claiming for on expenses), he could even donate the money he saved to us !!😂............. have a word with him please .
I swear the national party was put on this planet to make our job a local level even harder!

How about have a pattern of, say coloured baseball caps, on supporters in the West Stand to spell out "Martin Out"?

x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x 8 x x x x x x x x x 8 x
x 8 8 x x x x x x x 8 8 x
x 8 x 8 x x x x x 8 x 8 x
x 8 x x 8 x x x 8 x x 8 x
x 8 x x x 8 x 8 x x x 8 x
x 8 x x x x 8 x x x x 8 x
x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-18 222726.png