• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone now what happened after the game ?? - we saw 4 or 5 stewards running into the tunnel as if something was happening.... anyone know anything ??

I noticed timlin was shouting at hall for something after the final whistle but he seemed to have calmed down before they left the pitch

As I was leaving Roots Hall yesterday I was talking to YB. We noticd that approx 6-8 stewards all in orange jackets were racing into the main stand entrance.

Not sure why? Anyone heard anything?

As I was leaving Roots Hall yesterday I was talking to YB. We noticd that approx 6-8 stewards all in orange jackets were racing into the main stand entrance.

Not sure why? Anyone heard anything?

Someone was spotted with a top for a coke bottle and they were looking to distribute some justice for such a heinous crime

Apparently Morecambe's Assistant Manager was handing out some abuse to East Stand fans, might have had something to do with that.

Apparently Morecambe's Assistant Manager was handing out some abuse to East Stand fans, might have had something to do with that.

It was exactly that.

It'd been bubbling all game. Bentley and his poisonous assistant had been bantering with the East Reds and both were taking it in good heart until we equalised. Then the assistant wanted the stewards to eject a fan about 5 minutes before the end, before dishing out a few choice expletives after the final whistle. Nothing more than a few handbags and a bit of an overreaction if you ask me... I've seen far worse said to be honest.

I've been told that the 'c' word was dished out by the idiotic assistant to a section of supporters!

The stewards reappeared at the top of the directors box shortly after but didn't seem to do anything, there was someone in the bottom left of the box ( as viewed from the West ) talking to someone on the other side of the partition, whether they thought something was going to kick off between them, I don't know.
Just after the stewards run to the stand three or four police ran from the North along the front of the East talking on their radios but then stopped about halfway along as if whatever they were responding to had been dealt with.

it was the directors box steward talking tl some fans in the east about complaints from the away directors, so i can only think the stewards thought he may be in some sort of danger

All a bit handbags really. Their assistant and Bentley were miffed at Drummond's OG and there appeared to be a bit of hardcore banter from them to East Reds at the final whistle.

The disgusting asst. manager and manager mouthed some distinctly horrible expletives at two young supporters in the east red,near to the front,causing the young kids to be in a tearful way.The directors box incident was caused by the Morecambe
directors complaining about being called wan***s by a fan in the reds.The same idiot director upon seeing the asst. manager incident said ,thats football !!! The effing idiot was a total prat,(morecambe director).No wonder some fans get excited,because some officials are not a good example.

Back