• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Stockport County v Southend United

Cricko

I am going for a 2-1 win to the Mighty Shrimpers today, so that is probably the kiss of death.:unsure:

Don't forget the Zone Chatroom this afternoon people for all the latest updates and a good laugh.

Been waiting ages for the match today. Is it me, or is today taking really long?

I shall be in the chatroom.

I said in the pre match thread that I'd settle for a point in this one, Be some real tired bodies after Wednesday.

Then go and batter Orient.

seen the team?! Shame about barney by i'm confident we can get a result!!! Stockport are in a real mess off the field and not in great form on it!

I have to question the point of Stuart okeefes place on the bench - there's no striker?! If we need a cm we have the moose - not a walker fan but where is he?!?

He may not be everyone's favourite player but Walker is still our in form striker and with Laurent injured he should defenetly be on the bench.

Strange one.

Middenhall

Sano Barrett Clarke Herd

Grant Christophe Macca Stanislas

Freedman Revell.

seen the team?!

Southend: Mildenhall, Sankofa, Clarke, Barrett, Herd, Grant, Christophe, McCormack, Stanislas, Revell, Freedman.

Subs: Joyce, Francis, O'Keefe, Moussa, Betsy.

Stockport: Fon Williams, Mullins, Blizzard, McNulty, Pilkington, Baker, Rowe, Raynes, Tunnicliffe, McSweeney, Mainwairing.

Subs: Dicker, Turnbull, Threlfall, Thompson, Johnson.

Disappointing no striker- either Walks or Ademeno. Why 2 centre mids on the bench, we effectivley have 5 centre mids in a squad of 16, very unbalanced.

seen the team?! Shame about barney by i'm confident we can get a result!!! Stockport are in a real mess off the field and not in great form on it!

I have to question the point of Stuart okeefes place on the bench - there's no striker?! If we need a cm we have the moose - not a walker fan but where is he?!?

This is a team for a draw.... but why when we are in desperate need of three points.

I hope that I am proved wrong..!

I wonder when we will get an explanation about Walkers absence?

glad to see dougie starting upfront, adds alot of experience and leadership to the side, plus with revell upfront need a natural finisher alongside him.

Back