• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stolen phone

BaileytheQuitter

Spelling Guru
Had my phone stolen today in college today, whilst in an exam. Basically the college say- put you phone in the exam box for the exam, we will look after it. I go to the box after the whole of year 11 (im in year 12, and year 11 is pretty dodgey!). I go there and still with 50 odd year 12's left, there is only one pink motorola left. I told the envidulator who said it was my fault.

Maybe it was a personal error on my part.

So I rang up and had the phone and sim card blocked. Went to the police who have been very helpful in getting a local officer in on the act who is going to come down to the school and maybe even interview the 100 plus year 11's!

Ah well my day has been truely cr*p to be honest- 4 exams, stolen phone and I had work.

Dont expect many to read this.

Anyway enough about me- how was your day?

Had my phone stolen today in college today, whilst in an exam. Basically the college say- put you phone in the exam box for the exam, we will look after it. I go to the box after the whole of year 11 (im in year 12, and year 11 is pretty dodgey!). I go there and still with 50 odd year 12's left, there is only one pink motorola left. I told the envidulator who said it was my fault.

Maybe it was a personal error on my part.

So I rang up and had the phone and sim card blocked. Went to the police who have been very helpful in getting a local officer in on the act who is going to come down to the school and maybe even interview the 100 plus year 11's!

Ah well my day has been truely cr*p to be honest- 4 exams, stolen phone and I had work.

Dont expect many to read this.

Anyway enough about me- how was your day?

you have a pink motorola - someones done you a favour

No two ways about it - if the college say they'll look after it then they're at fault. They'll try and say you shouldn't have brought it in as you've got an exam, but thats rubbish nowdays.

My day wasn't too bad, cheers ;)

get over yourself.. **** hapens.

Sounds like a Grange Hill sub plot to me.

Zammo the smack head is obviously prime suspect.

You should be able to pick up a cheap replacement locally, over 20 were nicked at last weeks Pigeon Detectives gig at the Cliffs
((c) Evening Echo)

I bet if they catch the people responsible they will be doing "Bird"....:stunned:

Back