• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TMWLT

Banned
I noticed a thread a few weeks ago, mentioning that some Islamic society

Want to turn a Christian place of worship into a place radical islam, ie a mosque.

We must all do everything in our power to stop this going through. For anyone who
Thinks this is peaceful loving religion, the events of recent days in Sudan, show Islam for the true colours that it is. Already its been shown that 25% of mosques have literature on sale in them, wanting kill people like my old friend Larry lurex , and Jews and non believers, and even our boys in blue, are scared to enter this temples of doom, for fear of inflaming race relations. What rubbish, Southend is a white Christian town, there should be no place for these places. Its bad enough that places like Bradford, Lewisham, Milton Keynes, have virtually been turned into smaller versions of Muslim states, but not on my doorstep thank you very much.

Of course the interesting thing will be the locality of the prosposed site , for those in the know, Salisbury Avenue, is the home of many many scumbags, drugs and prostitution
Etc, its going to make for an explosive mix!!

i was yawning through that post until i got to "temple of doom" which made me p*ss myself laughing for some reason!

i was yawning through that post until i got to "temple of doom" which made me p*ss myself laughing for some reason!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who laughed at that....!
Whilst I appreciate that TMWLT has probably only posted this up to get a reaction, perhaps he should bear in mind that most Muslims are nowhere near as hardline as those in power in the Sudanese government... :rolleyes:

When I saw the thread title, I wondered if it was a pitch for a Runaround style game show for al-Jazeera with a Muslim version of Mike Reid! :p

I'd rather....

pigeon.jpg

Thread diverted?

Southend a "white, Christian" Town ??? Since when !! About as pagan as you get .Right TMLW-whatever simple equation here Extremist idiotic fundamentalist = use any means (methodology , ideologey relgion etc) to further their own narrow minded means Actually moderate intellegent people (yes this includeds the Islamic world (we wouldnt have the concept of 0 or high level mathmatics with out them )) Normal people wanting to live thier lives in their own peaceful ways (read the Koran plenty of English no fundamentalist versions out there !!!)Revelations is normaly far worse then anything in the Koran.

Southend a "white, Christian" Town ??? Since when !! About as pagan as you get .Right TMLW-whatever simple equation here Extremist idiotic fundamentalist = use any means (methodology , ideologey relgion etc) to further their own narrow minded means Actually moderate intellegent people (yes this includeds the Islamic world (we wouldnt have the concept of 0 or high level mathmatics with out them )) Normal people wanting to live thier lives in their own peaceful ways (read the Koran plenty of English no fundamentalist versions out there !!!)Revelations is normaly far worse then anything in the Koran.

Back to Tescos with you and your quality Tesco shirt!

Can't we just have one big holy war and sort all this out? We can call it, oh I don't know, GodBowl or something?

We can pick a neutral territory, maybe Switzerland or something, and then, just like the original crusades, anyone who really cares about the whole thing can go off and fight to their God's content. The rest of us can get on with worrying about the important stuff like making the play-offs and celebrity bottoms and stuff.

We'll obviously let the Middle East know and then all of our White Christians can go 'have a meet', as Daniel Dyer might put it, with their Mental Muslims.

I reckon most Muslims would be quite glad to see the back of their extremists as well, if truth be told, so everyone's a winner.

Who do I have to speak to in order to make this happen?

It was a White Christian organisation who sold the church in the first place. No one , other than apethetic whilte christians who could not be arsed to attend church in the first place, forced them to sell it.
Some organisation , representing a people who value their religion more, chose to buy it. Where is the problem ? or were you out bid and its just sour grapes :)

Back