• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperman

Manager
FA Cup Player of the Round is being voted for on the FA homepage. Essentially the winning player gets £1000 worth of Umbro gear for local schools. The player is also given a VIP ticket for this year FA Cup final at wembley. I looked at it and thought it all seemed rather unfair as col u are the only league team with a player in contention. i know there fan base is small but non-leaguers dont stand a chance. So get voting, it only takes a second. I went for paul brayson from northwich vic and its probably wise if we are going to stop the scum and he has the next highest percentage of votes.

NB The voting area is on the bottom right hand of the screen from the link provided. Everyone who does decide to vote will probably find it easily anyway but for some reason I struggled!

FA.com

Done. Col Ewe really shouldn't be nominated as they did beat the worst team left in the competition - was it seven leagues below them...
rock.gif

6 leagues below them, however 6 leagues below them they should have won more comfortably of which they are incapable because they are col ewe. at least they conceeded one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ Nov. 07 2005,23:02)]Its very close, but the scum player is just in the lead

Yeats (Scum) - 23.56%
Boyd (Stevenage) - 23.24%
Brayson (Northwich) - 23.20%
Done. Good lad that Brayson.

Does Col******r actually have schools? Surely they should be eliminated from the competition because the prize cannot be given out!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 08 2005,09:36)]Does Col******r actually have schools? Surely they should be eliminated from the competition because the prize cannot be given out!
Yes, I haved seen a school in Col******r. The kids all look like chavs, though
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fiftyone @ Nov. 08 2005,21:29)]One more for Brayson - now he has 29.06% to Yeates' 27.56%.
biggrin.gif
And the more votes are cast, the greater the significance of those few percentage points...

Vote early, vote often
smile.gif

Back