• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stopping Snoring

EastStandBlue

Life President
After 3/4 months of enjoying the single life, I've started to see someone new and, so far, it's been going great. She's attractive, had a great body and has a good sense of humour. There's only one thing getting in the way at the moment...

She snores like a ****ing truck.

When I first started seeing her, I was warned by her flatmates about it. I was drunk at the time and fell asleep, didn't hear anything, so just passed it off as an inside joke... I know we have plenty of them in this house (The Dog Food incident is still recieving critical acclaim).

The last few nights though we've stayed at each others, and i've got next to no sleep. Joking aside, I've had like 8 hours sleep over the last 3 nights or something stupid. I heard somewhere that you can roll them and it can stop, so I tried that last night and think I gave her whiplash.

Short of sticking a bucket on her head and plugging my ears up, is there anything that can be done while I'm still sane?

Get drunk every night, it worked once it can work again.

Read the "live thread", that will send you straight to sleep even with a walrus snoring down your earhole

Welcome to my world. Try a nudge, and asking her to "turn over", works sometimes - or give the pillow a little pull, that can work too.

Read the "live thread", that will send you straight to sleep even with a walrus snoring down your earhole

Harsh, I know I called her a lazy bitch, but the man said she was attractive. I've been with many a Walrus, and I warn you, one thing they ain't, is attractive.

Bon Jour.

Stick a biro pen up each of yer birds nostrils, wont stop the snoring, but will kill boredom.

Maybe you could save knocking her about as a last resort.

For the time being, try gagging her or maybe sliding something into her mouth to muffle the snores..

Hope this helps

Says he who has contributed 146 posts to it. :whistling:

Nasal strips are supposed to work and if they can fit over Robbie Fowlers hooter they'll fit anyone.

Says he who has contributed 146 posts to it. :whistling:

Nasal strips are supposed to work and if they can fit over Robbie Fowlers hooter they'll fit anyone.

you got me there! I prefer to think of that in percentage terms... 2%!

Who do you think I am? Marlon King?

You ask for help, I give you a solution that would work. What more do you want, blood?

I resign.

Some people are never happy.

(Although if kidney punches are too harsh for your liking, wake her up with a nipple cripple.)

Those nose strips are useless. Well, they stop you snoring - in that they stop you sleeping.

Does she snore when she sleeps on her side? Most people only snore when lying on their backs, so you could try getting her to give side-sleeping a go...

Those dissolvable strips that you put on the ceiling of your mouth work a treat. Try some of them.

i need to get hold of some of them, the good lady says i've been snoring quite a bit the lats couple of months too

Back