• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stories your parents tell your missus about you as a kid to embarass you !!

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
We've all been there fella's and ladies , took a new girl to meet the family and they get the old photos out etc and then start by telling stories about you as a kid and what you got up to .

My ma has her favourite of many up her sleeve about me when i was living at home and she was out in the kitchen whilst i was lying on the sofa in just my dressing gown watching TV . It true manly fashion , i lifted the leg up to let one out and out of no where i shat myself , proper flew out and went all over the dressing gown , i had to try and walk past her in the kitchen en route to the bathroom , dressing gown cupped up holding it all together and walking like a numpty and had to shower with the DG on.

She also likes to tell the one about my Brother who got out of the bath many moons ago and was getting changed in his bedroom whilst listening to the stereo , he had his sock and pants drawer open as had just got his daily change of clothes ready , well he lent over the drawer stark bollock naked to put the record away ( yes it was in the 80's ) , once he put the record in the sleeve he slammed the drawer shut , must of had a big old boy as it was dangling in his drawer and he slammed it shut right in it .

After hearing him scream like a bitch my Mum had to run up stairs and price the drawer open very carefully as he was unsurprisinly in agony ...the story still makes me smile , so fellas whats the one story that always gets brought up to try and dig you out in front of teh partner ??

My old dear has a video of me from pre-school which she showed my missus for the first time last night in fact. It shows everyone dancing and then there is me. At the front. Tugging on my own crayon. To which my missus replied very quickly 'i see even then he couldnt stop playing with it'.

Fella your never to young to have a tug IMO , makes you the man you are today . Or in my case your never to old to **** yourself as what i didn't mention was that i was about 22 when i shat on my mums settee .

Back