• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperhosk

First XI
Hi All

Just wondering with Strakers recent fine form how much of that is down to the fans backing? when we first starting signing for Straker i felt it was a P take as he was playing rubbish and was yet to impress but slowly but surely has improved and i just wonder how much "Self Belief" was from the fans backing him?

Hi All

Just wondering with Strakers recent fine form how much of that is down to the fans backing? when we first starting signing for Straker i felt it was a P take as he was playing rubbish and was yet to impress but slowly but surely has improved and i just wonder how much "Self Belief" was from the fans backing him?

Recent thread about this linking back to the echo site where Straker is talking about how he is playing the best football of his life

He started the season very well, then had a serious dip, deserved to be dropped imo, then came back strong a couple of weeks ago, He is our only pacy option, he does have that quick direct style about him (when on it) keep up the good work sir. oooooooooooooooohhhhh anthony straker

He started the season very well, then had a serious dip, deserved to be dropped imo, then came back strong a couple of weeks ago, He is our only pacy option, he does have that quick direct style about him (when on it) keep up the good work sir. oooooooooooooooohhhhh anthony straker
My guess is that the direct style attacking midfielder /striker is the only option. Fair play to Strakes for making that style a success in the last few weeks and taking his chance when asked to play that role. Happy to have him play it now when tictacs dictate. Still praying that Coker stays injury and ban free permanently though.

Back