• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Strange places/situations you've woken up in

Smudger

Manager
After a night of teenage binge drinking I once slept on a crazy golf course in Tenerife (hole number 9), with my head under a bridge and the rest of me pointing down the "green". Sadly, when the security guard and his Alsatian came onto the course to open up in the morning I woke up quickly and smashed my head on that bridge as I tried to run away. My inexperience had shone through (and earned me a scar on my forehead that I still have today.) Hole number 8 had a raised padded area that would have given me a far better night's sleep.

I read the following today and thought it truly excellent......

Drunk Littlehampton teen in embarrassing seach and Rescue
Date: 24 February 2010

A DRUNKEN Littlehampton teen triggered a major search operation when he thought he had fallen off a Bournemouth cliff on a night out.
The 19-year-old called police told them he was clinging to a tree above a cavnerous drop to the ocean, but was found two hours later on a fairly steep slope in a car park more than a mile from the sea.

Around 20 police officers, fire crews and coastguards searched the seafront before finding and "rescuing" him, at about 5am on Sunday.

Asked if the teenager was embarrassed, a coastguard said: "We hope so."

Back