• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stranger Things Have Happend

IloveShrimp

Director⭐
Just a thought, with Adam Barretts sending off and now one match ban I wonder if this could signal the change we need.
Don't get me wrong our captains passion and fight is excellent but lets be honest we havent kept many clean sheets this season with him in the side have we.
Perhaps this enforced change on Tuesday may just be the spark that our defense needs to get us rolling again.
Stranger things have happend!

Just a thought, with Adam Barretts sending off and now one match ban I wonder if this could signal the change we need.
Don't get me wrong our captains passion and fight is excellent but lets be honest we havent kept many clean sheets this season with him in the side have we.
Perhaps this enforced change on Tuesday may just be the spark that our defense needs to get us rolling again.

'cos we've got loads of really good defenders kicking their heels in the reserves waiting for their chance !!!!!

Well with all of our defenders lining up ready to put their best foot forward maybe you are right, i mean there is M'Voto and Malone and ummm and ummm, well we have M'Voto who can replace Barrett. Let's just hope that without Barrett the team will be inspired to put in a better, more passionate performance, oh, maybe they have put in their best most passionate performance already. UTB

I personally wouldn't let m'voto anywhere near the team , sooner play with 10 men than him ! Francis stays rb Granty in alongside Baldwin Vernon drop back into midfield and spencer up front .

I personally wouldn't let m'voto anywhere near the team , sooner play with 10 men than him ! Francis stays rb Granty in alongside Baldwin Vernon drop back into midfield and spencer up front .

Very interesting idea dropping Vernon back into midfield. I thought he was particularly poor on Saturday and would have advocated dropping him entirely and playing Spencer and Pato up front. However, maybe his experience in midfield might be what we need?

As for Mvoto, sorry but my vote is out, he has had a couple of shockers recently and doesn't look like he has any confidence.

As much as Mvoto has been pretty bad since he came back, im not one for playing people out of positions when we dont have to. The guy is a centre half play him, then Grant can play where we need him in midfield, i think.

Yes excellent news, the one player that we have on the books that actually gives a **** about the club despite his ability, is not playing. Someone put the flags out.

Back