• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bazzashrimper

Director
Any chance the game on Saturday will be streamed live? International weekend and Bolton being a big club for league 1 seems similar to when we played Sheff Utd last season

Any chance the game on Saturday will be streamed live? International weekend and Bolton being a big club for league 1 seems similar to when we played Sheff Utd last season

bet365 currently have Notts County v Grimsby on their in-play schedule for Saturday 3pm, nothing else so far.

Good shout though, I'll keep an eye out...

Although for those unable to get to Bolton (e.g. if you're spending your Saturday morning shopping for new school shoes and backpacks :facepalm: ) don't forget Non League Day - http://www.nonleagueday.co.uk/

Although for those unable to get to Bolton (e.g. if you're spending your Saturday morning shopping for new school shoes and backpacks :facepalm: ) don't forget Non League Day - http://www.nonleagueday.co.uk/

If you're worried about big school, don't worry you can hold the dinner ladies hand in the playground. You definitely WON'T get bullied. :whistling:

If you're worried about big school, don't worry you can hold the dinner ladies hand in the playground. You definitely WON'T get bullied. :whistling:

It's ok, there is a kid called Cox in my class. The bullies will all be nicking his lunch money.

bet365 currently have Notts County v Grimsby on their in-play schedule for Saturday 3pm, nothing else so far.

Good shout though, I'll keep an eye out...

Bet365 can't show English 3pm games live so there's no way Notts County vs Grimsby will be shown on there.

If Bolton-Southend is to be streamed it will likely be shown on Fox Sports TV listings, but I highly doubt it.

Bet365 can't show English 3pm games live so there's no way Notts County vs Grimsby will be shown on there.

If Bolton-Southend is to be streamed it will likely be shown on Fox Sports TV listings, but I highly doubt it.

That did seem odd now you mention it and, checking back, it's just that they are offering live betting on it - not live coverage.

Mirandés v Cádiz on the other hand...

Last edited:
Back