• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NL Streaming Platform Launched

Personally, I'm glad to have paid 80 quid to see all our remaining games.Granted on the evidence so far the camera work at RH was much better than that at Bromley.Happy I'll be watching our game at RH tomorrow rather than just listening in on the radio.
Did you get a better stream at RH than Bromley with no freezing,camera instructions and no commentary?

Received a reply

Thank you for (buffeting)...........................................contacting (buffeting).....................................
us about (buffeting).............................................. the live (buffeting).............................................the live (buffeting),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,streaming (buffeting).......................................of the game (buffeting).................................Bromley v Southend United (crash).....................................................................................................................................(refresh)
Thank you for (buffeting)...........................................contacting (buffeting).....................................
us about (buffeting).............................................. the live (buffeting).............................................the live (buffeting),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,streaming (buffeting).......................................of the game (buffeting).................................Bromley v Southend United (crash)....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:Winking:

They sound like a Mickey Mouse outfit, I too had the same problem, but me being me, I couldn't be bothered to complain which is my own fault. I will in the future, the Bromley game was really poor.
I can confirm sent strong complaint, same pathetic response , no refund , no acknowledgement of all the issues raised

So thats also at least 6 complaints, so they are also a bunch of liars, wonder if NFL are aware of the wondrous service on offer and no refund policy if service doesnt work properly, ?

I have responded to their email saying that I know this did not affect a 'single viewer' and indeed a number of people had complained and received the same response. Also said I understand it had been passed to their development team for investigation (thanks @RHB) and perhaps they could let me know the outcome of that - also suggested they contact Bromley re the orange thing obscuring one corner of their pitch.

Have additionally contacted Bromley with a copy of what was said to me asking for them to comment.Will post if and when I get an answer as they must bear some responsibility

Without putting too finer point on it, the reply you received is pure bollocks. This is the body of the email reply I got just now for the Bromley away game.

Thanks for your email.

We appreciate and thank you for your feedback and I will make sure this is passed across to the development team for investigation.

If you have any other issues, please let us know!

Kind regards
Had the same reply today

I complained and today received the following thanking me for the feedback and they will be passing on my complaint to the development team for investigation

I complained and today received the following thanking me for the feedback and they will be passing on my complaint to the development team for investigation
I don’t understand how we can all receive different replies? As in, half are getting replies along the lines of “you ain’t getting anything” and the other half getting “we will look into it.”

All seems a bit unprofessional to me.

Shame

I don’t understand how we can all receive different replies? As in, half are getting replies along the lines of “you ain’t getting anything” and the other half getting “we will look into it.”

All seems a bit unprofessional to me.

Shame
It was a disgrace and unwatchable, if BT are behind this which I doubt as they would never not cover the left hand side of the pitch….then refunds all round. All other games were spot on so the jinx carries on?
Great concept and early days, sure tomorrow will be good with the Roots Hall camera👍

Would be interested to learn if anyone else has complained about the appalling stream of the Bromley away game and got a response.Personally if that stream is what we can expect to have then I for one wont bother again and ,listen to the radio commentary instead
I did - by email to the email address I was directed to. No response to date

Back