• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NL Streaming Platform Launched

Full match replay up already from yesterday on streaming service…..free to watch

Anyone know if they are streaming FA Trophy match?
I know it is not League but thought they might as now stream all FA Cup games?

One slight word of further caution

I bought the first £4.95p pilot package, It worked quite well but my single payment was taken twice.
I did manage to get a refund
I then bought the Bromley game for £9.50 and again 2 duplicate payments were taken from my Pay Pal account.
I received a £9.50p refund now but no compensation for the dreadful feed as others of you have also experienced, just ignored my complaint

Finally went and paid for the excellent stream for the Solihull game. One problem the Streaming service took FIVE payments instead of one I received 15 emails related to all my payments made thanking me etc

I have been complaining of course and now waiting on a £38 refund. I went on the streaming Companies website to find a number of feedback complaints from customers, one calling them con artists, for taking duplicate payments

There is no phone number to contact the NFL Streaming service only chat sender (no chat) on line. Try to phone NFL, no phone number either

Fortunately looks like Paypal will re-reimburse under complaints process, like credit card Companies do

One slight word of further caution

I bought the first £4.95p pilot package, It worked quite well but my single payment was taken twice.
I did manage to get a refund
I then bought the Bromley game for £9.50 and again 2 duplicate payments were taken from my Pay Pal account.
I received a £9.50p refund now but no compensation for the dreadful feed as others of you have also experienced, just ignored my complaint

Finally went and paid for the excellent stream for the Solihull game. One problem the Streaming service took FIVE payments instead of one I received 15 emails related to all my payments made thanking me etc

I have been complaining of course and now waiting on a £38 refund. I went on the streaming Companies website to find a number of feedback complaints from customers, one calling them con artists, for taking duplicate payments

There is no phone number to contact the NFL Streaming service only chat sender (no chat) on line. Try to phone NFL, no phone number either

Fortunately looks like Paypal will re-reimburse under complaints process, like credit card Companies do
Very sorry to hear of your experiences it seems that the organisation is very Mickey mouse and doesnt inspire confidence in there dealings with complaints.I have a number of emails out there with various organisations trying to get some answers to the very poor stream of the Bromley so far the streaming company are in denial.I am coming to the conclusion that clubs like Southend are capable of putting on a decent stream but others like Bromley cant.If and when I get any answers will post

I got the same reply as others saying that it was a 'single viewer' problem. Replied saying I knew this was definitely not the case and today received this response:

Thanks for your email.
We appreciate and thank you for your feedback and I will make sure this is passed across to the development team for investigation.
If you have any other issues, please let us know!
Kind regards
K Bron

I got the same reply as others saying that it was a 'single viewer' problem. Replied saying I knew this was definitely not the case and today received this response:

Thanks for your email.
We appreciate and thank you for your feedback and I will make sure this is passed across to the development team for investigation.
If you have any other issues, please let us know!
Kind regards
K Bron
Do you get the feeling that the very next time a club's single camera isn't up to the mark it will happen again.

I cant believe this I have just been informed that I must have pressed the button too many times on Pay Pal and this was the cause on 3 separate occasions for the duplicate payments for the stream, Apparently I need to be more careful, especially as I have managed to do this on the 3 separate occsions ( and never achieved this anywhere before, and obviously I couldnt wait to trigger 5 payments on the paypal button, You cant make this stuff up !!

I cant believe this I have just been informed that I must have pressed the button too many times on Pay Pal and this was the cause on 3 separate occasions for the duplicate payments for the stream, Apparently I need to be more careful, especially as I have managed to do this on the 3 separate occsions ( and never achieved this anywhere before, and obviously I couldnt wait to trigger 5 payments on the paypal button, You cant make this stuff up !!
You get a simmilar sort of thing for tickets for pop concerts.I once "bought" 4 tickets for a Springsteen concert when I only wanted 2,Fortunately I was able to unload the duplicates to friends at cost price

You get a simmilar sort of thing for tickets for pop concerts.I once "bought" 4 tickets for a Springsteen concert when I only wanted 2,Fortunately I was able to unload the duplicates to friends at cost price
Yep a completre pain in the nethers !!

Another standard answer which has just come through as a follow up and meant to wear you down, is the suggestion you change your service provider, clear browsing history and caches etc. The list is endless. Ive had this suggested on a number of occasions and gone through all these processes, losing history and passwords etc, spending ages reconfiguring, Most recent with an Investment Company having repeated problems with their Data
On every occasion the fault was proven in the end NOT to be my end

Yep a completre pain in the nethers !!

Another standard answer which has just come through as a follow up and meant to wear you down, is the suggestion you change your service provider, clear browsing history and caches etc. The list is endless. Ive had this suggested on a number of occasions and gone through all these processes, losing history and passwords etc, spending ages reconfiguring, Most recent with an Investment Company having repeated problems with their Data
On every occasion the fault was proven in the end NOT to be my end
What ever happened to customer service.They still dont respond to the fact of no commentary and poor viewing at the Bromley game

Emailed three different addresses for a refund immediately after the game , one of which the site guided me to..... Didnt get a response of any kind.
Whilst I didnt expect to be refunded after reading the other comments on here, I dont intend streaming from that platform again. Makes ifollow look good!!

Emailed three different addresses for a refund immediately after the game , one of which the site guided me to..... Didnt get a response of any kind.
Whilst I didnt expect to be refunded after reading the other comments on here, I dont intend streaming from that platform again. Makes ifollow look good!!
Can't say I've had any particular problems with the NL's streaming service.

I made a mistake and paid for a game that I did not want to view. I requested a refund for this particular game and within a few days the refund came through. I also complained earlier about the quality of the Bromley game coverage and received the same reply that everybody else got, so I will not be getting a refund for that game.

I made a mistake and paid for a game that I did not want to view. I requested a refund for this particular game and within a few days the refund came through. I also complained earlier about the quality of the Bromley game coverage and received the same reply that everybody else got, so I will not be getting a refund for that game.
So it was your fault that none of us saw any cash back as you had already emptied the kitty, thanks a bunch :Winking:

Back