• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NL Streaming Platform Launched

Interesting.

There seem to be some grumbles that big clubs will benefit the most out of this, if they get 60% of the money from their supporters even when they are playing away, rather than the home team making money from ticket sales. Wrexham fans, to be fair, quick to point out this isn't the system they asked for, and that their owners have already pledged to donate 100% of their profits to the National League to be redistributed.
Who cares about the the little tin pot clubs! Just be worried about our club and the fact it will make us some much needed revinew.

Just signed up! £4.75 brilliant I'll do that every week until we have some strikers available.

Loved the live stream during Covid but its live and in person for me. never watch on TV if can get to the game. Accept that not all can get to home and away games so im pleased for them but do worry the impact it will have on both home and away attendances. Also pitching it at such a cheap cost compared to the price of an actual ticket surely impact on attendances

Sounds like this is available everywhere and not just abroad for the 2 week trial, is this just because the blackout was temporarily lifted so that 3pm World Cup matches could be broadcast or does the blackout not affect our level?

I have joined the queue and signed up. It was quite easy and straightforward. I suppose we will hear in the next few weeks how a season pass will be. I assume when things are over in the World Cup that games will not be streamed for a normal Saturday kick off.

Loved the live stream during Covid but its live and in person for me. never watch on TV if can get to the game. Accept that not all can get to home and away games so im pleased for them but do worry the impact it will have on both home and away attendances. Also pitching it at such a cheap cost compared to the price of an actual ticket surely impact on attendances

How much do the EFL charge this season - is it still £10 per game?

Any evidence attendances have dropped at the streamed midweek games?

I preferred the empty stadium vibe of lockdown streaming.

I used to pretend (say) Forest Green were being punished by UEFA and forced to play behind closed doors because their fans displayed banners with deeply offensive slogans.
"Meat is murder"? "Carnivores are Cannibals" ?

Back