• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NL Streaming Platform Launched

So the procedure to actually stream the match will be made clear to-morrow, I hope. Will it come through the NL own website or some other provider. I cannot see BT being that much involved or the BBC. Only time will tell.

So I've signed up, verified my email but can't seem to buy a pass.

What am I doing wrong?

I registered yesterday but have received no further information. I tried to register again but was informed that I was already registered. Any suggestions?
Wait until tomorrow an hour before KO when you'll receive notification that you're registed for the game .(You should be able to see that anyway when you log onto the NL site with your password),

Apparently they didn’t like my email address, so looks like it’ll be OK with my alternative.

As an aside, it was a refreshing change to key in my year of birth from 1900 downwards. I usually suffer a repetitive strain injury scrolling up to my birth year!
I was fine, i didn't have to scroll far for 1993. 😇

We are NL would have a clue about EFL
Just a guess , I would imagine it would affect the away support the most which with our numbers travelling is a healthy bonus to smaller clubs in this league, Southend would also lose a smaller amount from smaller away supporters to RH on the plus side would pick up revenues from supporters who would never be able to travel due to their locations, health , finances etc it'll be interesting to see like you say how is it working out for EFL 2 clubs anyone from the Ewes know?

Watching Southend on a streaming platform would only dig up past memories of the Mark Molesley days for me (shudder/ring my shrink).
Absolutely remember those dark days. Hanging in there for 90mins playing for a 0-0, with no attacking threat whatsoever and just Acquah up front to hopefully nick a goal, but ultimately ending up losing 1-0.

Absolutely remember those dark days. Hanging in there for 90mins playing for a 0-0, with no attacking threat whatsoever and just Acquah up front to hopefully nick a goal, but ultimately ending up losing 1-0.
Don't want to make your memories worse - but those were the good times - that was after we abandoned play out from the back and were losing 4, 5 nil each week

Back