• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Strictly Come dancing

Who would set your Come Dancing

• Total voters

Firestorm

Pedant
Ok, the papers are full of the Gabby vs Kate voting thing last weekend.I felt that SZ should be the voice of the people so a poll in true DTS fashion is called forOK the public may want Kate but who would yoy like to Samba with

I cannot stand that boot from GMTV!!!
The Gabster for me, if only to spite her knucklehead egg-chasing husband!

I would definitely do the Russian professional dancer that got landed with that bald knob. Lilia? I like to think she'd want it.

Of the options:

Kate GMTV has got a face like she's just put her finger through the last sheet of bog roll while wiping her ar$e

Penny Lancaster - no thanks not after Rod Stewart has been at it.

Gabby - probably give it a go, but why has she gone for a square head, pudding-basin haircut Scottish bloke?

penny-lancaster-picture-1.jpg

Kelly Brook was not included as the Viewers vote debacle did not include her, for those who have been in a cave for the past few days, Kate finished miles adrift at the bottom of the Judges vote with Penny and Gabby half way, After the viewes vote Penny and Gabby were the bottom two so one had to go afer a dance off.Personally , I would take any of them, but Penny would be first choice.And that little Argentinan dancer , the one with Matt off Eastenders is amazing, an unbelieble stomach as well

After confessing I fancy Kate McCann yesterday, I can't help but admit my lustful feelings for Kate Garraway on this thread! There's something very attractive about her - she's pretty, got a great pair and a really sexy voice! I'd rather spend a night of passion with her than the other two.

I can't believe she didn't get voted out last weekend though, Gabby and Penny were both good dancers. The trouble with these shows is the majority of voters are female and they are jealous of the attractive women in it so they just vote for the pretty boys instead!

After confessing I fancy Kate McCann yesterday, I can't help but admit my lustful feelings for Kate Garraway on this thread! There's something very attractive about her - she's pretty, got a great pair and a really sexy voice!

Each to their own (whatever floats your boat) & all that but deary me, could you ever find a pair of moosey Kates if you tried harder?

Fake plastic falseness a good thing in your eyes then? :p

After confessing I fancy Kate McCann yesterday, I can't help but admit my lustful feelings for Kate Garraway on this thread! There's something very attractive about her - she's pretty, got a great pair and a really sexy voice! I'd rather spend a night of passion with her than the other two.

I can't believe she didn't get voted out last weekend though, Gabby and Penny were both good dancers. The trouble with these shows is the majority of voters are female and they are jealous of the attractive women in it so they just vote for the pretty boys instead!

Blimey you really need to get back to Specsavers.:p

A bit surprised that nobody has provided the old line of.

What's white and slides across the dance floor?

Cum dancing!!!:hilarious: Coat on, and taxi waiting.

Back