• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next time you tell this story to anyone, I suggest you add that you strolled out of there like some pimp daddy with your **** hanging out, throwing crisp bullseyes around. It'll turn the tale on its head and make you look majestic.

Next time you tell this story to anyone, I suggest you add that you strolled out of there like some pimp daddy with your **** hanging out, throwing crisp bullseyes around. It'll turn the tale on its head and make you look majestic.

Good try but nothing could ever make this story look majestic,great story though.

Never been to a strip club, but one of my mates went to one a few weeks back. They told him £60 for a private dance for 15 minutes, so he had one. When he checked the next morning they had "mistakenly" put £150 into the chip machine. "mistakenly" because they also did it to one of the other people that he went with.

I thought with these sort of places though that everything has to be paid for before you get it (drinks aside maybe), but things like dances etc. So maybe you could claim that they charged you as you left despite not actually getting anything. Wild shot and will probably not work, but worth a go.

I heard of a scam few years back where even if you walked into a place for a drink in a small group, was in there for no time at all and then tried to leave, everyone in the group would be charged £200 pounds for a dance and would not be allowed to leave until they paid it. If they didn't pay the would basically be beaten until they paid. If the police were called the same as what someone else said happens, they would claim no CCTV and that they had to pay for the services they got.

I plan never to go to a strip club for these reasons! Basically the bouncers rule these places and if you have a problem the can hide it easily when the police come knocking!

More or less the same sort of thing happened to a mate of mine. He was drunk before he staggered into the bar in Soho alone, last man standing.
A gorgeous very friendly leggy Brunette has started chatting him up straight away at the bar. He says would you like a drink, she says she would love a glass of bubbly, but don't worry as she has a special deal and the barman only charges her £50 a bottle, and you can settle up at the end. He says that's fine and they get the first bottle, to much laughter from them both as it's popped open and they are getting on so well. They only seem to have a glass each out of the bottle when the barman says to the girl, would you like another bottle, she says to my friend that she would love to open another one as she really likes him and she is having a great time. Bottle number two is opened and they drink some more. This sends my mate over the ill/sick drunken state. He asks for her number as he has to get a taxi home quick. He asks for the bill. The bill arrives. £1220, 'This must be a mistake, even this drunk I know it should be £100 for bubbly plus whatever for bacardi and coke.' my mate says. The bar owner comes out from a black door followed by two evil looking bouncers. He says it was Two bottles of Champagne at £500 each, Two hours of the lovely lady's company at £100 per hour, and £20 for the first drink you had when you walked into this bar. It kicks off, she is now shouting him down and telling him that he must of effin well known he was paying for her company, and that she effin well told him it was £500 a bottle and he should get his effin ears cleaned out. My mate refused to pay and took a punch from one of the bouncers that almost broke his jaw, the other bouncer then stamped hard on his thigh, he said 'O.K., O.K., I'll pay.'

The girls phone number was of course moody, the Champagne was cheap plonk. He showed a copper his injuries the next day. They went back to the bar, asked to see the CCTV tape. Sorry the bar owner says, they got wiped last night as it was that time to do the tapes.
The bar owner says the customers are told the prices at the very start by the girls. It's their choice to stay. Also we knew he would get into a fight somewhere after he left this bar, we never touched him.

The copper said there was nothing more he could do without evidence or witnesses. ''Do not go into these bar's in the first place.'' is what he said as a parting shot.

'.....happened to a MATE of mine.....";)

Back