• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stupid things you do at work

Pubey

This story is great!

http://claytonblizzard.blogspot.co....bbon-i-posted-lots-of.html?zx=f60c356c691e9db

Our work email is via google, and so googlechat is used for a lot of OFFICE BANTZ. Also my officemate and I spent a great deal of time throwing items at each other when we're on the phone. He was on the phone to Mike Richards (Cancer Tsar) once and I through a Cadbury's Mini Roll at him, it bounced off his head and flew out of the slightly ajar 2nd floor window. You can still see it lying behind a bush, 2 years later.

Friday afternoons are boring!

:zzzzz:

When I worked at a sponge factory we invented a game called Catch the lightbulb.

You would call someone's name out of the blue and then throw a lightbulb across the factory at them and they had to catch it otherwise it would hit the floor and explode with a load bang.

The game was phased out when people started complaining about the toilets, tea room, store rooms being too dark.

I also used to make safety suits out of cardboard and jump from the top of buildings or moving lorries onto blocks of unprocessed sponge that are a bit like crash mats.

I also used to work at a clay pigeon shoot as a youngster and we would try and adjust the traps such that we could try and bomb fellow employees with clay pigeons. As a consequence hard hats were introduced.

I also used to work at a clay pigeon shoot as a youngster and we would try and adjust the traps such that we could try and bomb fellow employees with clay pigeons. As a consequence hard hats were introduced.

hahaha quality!

Meh. British Rail Apprentices ran the gauntlet of fear every day at work. Well, until you were in the 4th year when the tables were turned.

We had numerous elastic band fights accross an open plan office. They effectively ended when my boss invested in an elastic band gun.

Once, for some reason, we had a can of whipped cream left from someone's birthday cakes. A team member was on the phone arguing with someone - during the call the boss wandered up behind her and filled her open palm with whipped cream.

We also played a game of "lets see if we can get her to go mental" on a stroppy colleage when I hid an electronic doorbell on the cable carrier behind her desk and we took it in turns to wander round with the remote control bellpush ringing it. The game evolved when we discovered the range of the doorbell extended out of the the office.

We had numerous elastic band fights accross an open plan office. They effectively ended when my boss invested in an elastic band gun.

Once, for some reason, we had a can of whipped cream left from someone's birthday cakes. A team member was on the phone arguing with someone - during the call the boss wandered up behind her and filled her open palm with whipped cream.

We also played a game of "lets see if we can get her to go mental" on a stroppy colleage when I hid an electronic doorbell on the cable carrier behind her desk and we took it in turns to wander round with the remote control bellpush ringing it. The game evolved when we discovered the range of the doorbell extended out of the the office.

Good stuff.

Just remembered that when I worked at Southend Hosp we used to build forts out of boxes (filled with X-Rays) sit in there reading the paper and listening to music.

Me and my mate were once hired to clear out an abandoned hospital which was as creepy as you can imagine - wooden dentists chair complete with leather straps! Anyway, one of the wards was on the first floor and was a massive open space, we found some old floor waxing discs and threw them at each other for a while before stumbling on old cardboard tubes and having a violent swordfight up and down the length of the ward. Went back to report to the bloke who had hired us only to discover that his desk looked directly into the ward we had been fighting in for the last 2 hours.

Can't remember if we got paid or not.

Back