• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Phippsy

C2Cs finest⭐
Morning you lot,

Silly question time i'm afraid, in all the years following the shrimpers and since i've sat in the west I have never not brought my ticket in advance, except today! Now do I still buy tickets from main ticket office? or from the one as you go into the west entrance? Sorry for the silly question but who better to ask than my stupid shrimperzone chums :smile:

Before i got my seaso I went to the main ticket office on matchday. Best place to go imho. That was in 2010 so i doubt that's changed

Because i assumed a simple question would receive a swift brief answer !! Silly me
Lol, sometimes something you think is going to get a quick answer doesn't! I've never bought tickets round there, always had my season ticket so can't help you, which is why I suggested you phone - shouldn't be too busy at this time of day!

If you use the Shakespeare Drive ticket office make sure you have cashas they dont accept Card payments as I found out at the last home game.

Sorry to bring this one back up. Can i buy a ticket for the north bank at the shakespeare drive ticket office on the day? I bought my ticket in advance, now my daughter wants to come, I don't really want to go to main office if i can help it. Thanks in advance for sensible replies. i.e not phone the ticket office!

You can buy North bank tickets at the Shakespeare drive ticket office.

Many thanks for that.

You couldnt buy North Bank tickets at Shakespeare Drive for the first game, you had to get them from the main ticket office. But that may have changed for the recent matches.

Mind you even if you cant get a North Bank ticket then just buy a West Stand one, after all its the same entrance.

Back