• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stupidity When Drunk

The Fitter

Coach
OK. I went out with a couple of friends yesterday lunch time and ended up having a few too many fizzy blackcurrants. Upon arriving back at my wife's friends house a decision was reached that we should dye my hair. Seemed like a bit of a laugh at the time and I agreed.
My memory of the dyeing(?) procedure is somewhat vague but to my delight this morning it appears my hair is now bleached blonde with black leopard spots.  
ghostface.gif

My wife is not best pleased.
I will post pictures when I can find my digital camera.

Anyone else got any horror stories to ease my pain?
See you all Friday night at Roots Hall. You may well recognise me.  
blush.gif

Must say that looks quite good!!
laugh.gif

Think people might struggle to beat that story though!

dalmation.gif

Spot the difference?
wink.gif

Quality though mate, impressed you got it done so well considering the state you must have been in!
smile.gif

I did something similar once with some sunning which turned my hair into a Matt Harrold.....Only options is to shave it off mate if you ask me
down.gif

...and no-one puts a single story of drunkenness down to ease the pain!!

My mate, once got ****ed double-quick (drinking on antibiotics, silly boy) after finishing a morning exam, crashed in to the back of a bus on the way home, passed out in his room and then had a panic attack when he awoke at 6 thinking it was six in the morning (two days later) and that he had to start preparing for his imminent exam. We let him get showered, changed, tested him on a few questions and let him get his bike out to cycle off before we mentioned that it was actually still the same day. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so close to having a breakdown!!

biggrin.gif

Any better now? I suppose at least his hair stayed the same colour.

I tell you what all **** taking aside I have never had so many young ladies leaning out of car windows telling me my hair looks fantastic.

Screw the wife I'm gonner try and keep this for a while.  
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Oct. 09 2006,18:32)]I tell you what all **** taking aside I have never had so many young ladies leaning out of car windows telling me my hair looks fantastic.

smile.gif
Maybe i'll ring her tomorrow and get her to look at this post. Now whos going to be a good fitter this week?
devil.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Oct. 09 2006,18:32)]I tell you what all **** taking aside I have never had so many young ladies leaning out of car windows telling me my hair looks fantastic.

smile.gif
It's called peacocking.

What you should do next time you go out, is you wear a loud shirt, with glow-in-the-dark jewellery (not too much though, a necklace and a couple of bracelets) and a pair of Dame Edna/Elton John sunglasses.

And act like this is normal attire and what you look like is nothing different to everyone else.

Women will notice you. It'll be difficult for them not to.

smile.gif

As the post referes to stupidity when drunk, i can reveal that whilst engaging in sexual activity with a young lady on a riverbank in Ware Herts after a night in a club called Becketts, i had my left hand 2 inches deep in slimy dogsh!t whilst in the missionary position.
Due to alcohol issues i did not realise till after said intercourse.
I was however sober enough to realise this disgusting event soon after and quietly, discretely and with all intent wiped said faeces on her fake fur jacket.

As you can imagine, i left her and her wiffy attire about 25 seconds later and haven't seen her since ( thankfully)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Oct. 09 2006,21:42)]
[b said:

smile.gif
It's called peacocking.
Funny you should say that as most of the women I have had a relationship with have mentioned something about a peacock just before leaving.

I presume the person who dyed it wasn't drunk - that's quite a work of art you've got on ur noggin there!!!

Back