• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

05smithr

Schoolboy
Its time to take a stand, lets get the sturrock family out as early as we can. Its "flumping" astonishing playing his son, its nod kids football on a "fluffy bunnies" sunday paul, you cant make your son; striler, captain, penalty taker .... If thats what they do in scotland, christ no wonder theyve got no good teams up their. Seriously though every club hes gone to he has majorly "fluffy widdle pussy catted" over and were gonna be next, i tell you now.

Last edited:
I think we all know what it means mate, sorry for the poor spelling :)

roflcopter.gif

ITS TIME TO TAKE A STAND, LETS GET THE STURROCK FAMILY OUT AS EARLY AS WE CAN. ITS "FLUMPING" ASTONISHING PLAYING HIS SON, ITS NOD KIDS FOOTBALL ON A "FLUFFY BUNNIES" SUNDAY PAUL, YOU CANT MAKE YOUR SON; STRILER, CAPTAIN, PENALTY TAKER .... IF THATS WHAT THEY DO IN SCOTLAND, CHRIST NO WONDER THEYVE GOT NO GOOD TEAMS UP THEIR. SERIOUSLY THOUGH EVERY CLUB HES GONE TO HE HAS MAJORLY "FLUFFY WIDDLE PUSSY CATTED" OVER AND WERE GONNA BE NEXT, I TELL YOU NOW. AlSO WE NEED TO KICK OUT THESE PLAYERS, IF WE WANT TO GAIN SOME RESPECT:
LOUIE SOARES
ant grant
bilel mohsnin
adetoya osifawa
zaaboub
merick james-lewis
marcus milner
ryan hall
AND BLAIR STURROCK AND PAUL STURROCK

MODS, who is this dick head?? I have a feeling it's someone we already know!

This is hilarious! I don't think there is any need to make this into a debate.

Not only can you spell, but you really don't know what your on about!

Urm .. are you in need of a smack?

Sturrock is a fantastic manager and has worked wonders. Think back to this time last season! Maybe blair is not the greatest, but he has hes qualities and i believe next season crawford and asante will stride above him

Is this Spartan on another wind up?

Mods - can we take the "Breaking News" off this please cos it really isn't!

Its time to take a stand, lets get the sturrock family out as early as we can. Its "flumping" astonishing playing his son, its nod kids football on a "fluffy bunnies" sunday paul, you cant make your son; striler, captain, penalty taker .... If thats what they do in scotland, christ no wonder theyve got no good teams up their. Seriously though every club hes gone to he has majorly "fluffy widdle pussy catted" over and were gonna be next, i tell you now.

I know who '05smithr' is he is Colin Murphy!!!!

Back