• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As it happens i agree with him

Sturrock has not done particularly well. We have
Hardly set the div alight have we he said we had a squad to get us a promotion and as for standinf by hall its just plain criminal

Hardly set the div alight have we he said we had a squad to get us a promotion and as for standinf by hall its just plain criminal

Serious question have you ever committed a crime? Irrespective if you were caught and prosecuted in the courts.

Managing to do what he has when he had no time at all to prepare and no existing squad and no money to buy players is a massive achievement. He never promised promotion he said he was getting players in who can do it. He won't get every player right and seeing as they had no time to gel it's a decent achievement to have at least had play off hopes.

If we don't do better next year then I'd agree with you but I find it bizarre we almost went out if business last summer and had3 players two weeks before the season and people still think anything short of play offs means he should be sacked?!?!!

theres a surprise, something negative and you agreed with it!

I'm actually waiting for the Captain's take on our new board memeber and his comments. Seems an upstanding individual with immmense experience in the business and football world who impressed by Ron and his plans. The silence is deafening.

Why do we all bite when the idiots escape from the asylum for ten minutes and shoot down to their nearest internet cafe?

Let's just ignore the negative nonsense these half-wits spout until they get bored and go back to 'supporting' Manure or some such team. They are certainly not supporting the same team as me!!

Back