• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Streaky

Manager⭐
Carl Fletcher lost his job at Plymouth today, with Sturrocks connections to Plymouth i thought he might be one of the favorites.... but thankfully Skybet have other ideas - not even on the list.

Next Permanent Manager Any manager in charge for 10 competitive games will be deemed permanent and settled as a winner.

Keith Hill 5/2
Colin Lee 5/2
Mark McGhee 4/1
Andy Thorne 6/1
Lawrie Sanchez 7/1
Phil Brown 8/1
Romain Larrieu 8/1
Jim Magilton 12/1
Mick Harford 16/1
Sean Dyche 20/1
Paul Ince 20/1
Dave Bassett 20/1
Liam Daish 20/1
Iain Dowie 28/1

Looks more like a list of the worst managers of all time rather than the odds for next Plymouth manager.

I would not be keen on any of them; especially with no money to spend and little lower league knowledge.

I reckon Graham Coughlin is in with a shout, he is idolised down there and has been 'coaching' for us the past two and a bit seasons now.

Rumour is that he is gagging for a Managerial job

I think there is a good chance Keith Hill will get it,pretty sure he used too play for Plymouth and he did a good job at Rochdale.Keeping Barnsley in the championship year in year out was always going too be very hard.

Surprised to see Kent Shrimper in the running. Don't get me wrong he has done a great job at Outstanding Branding but just not sure he has the big game experience.

I reckon Graham Coughlin is in with a shout, he is idolised down there and has been 'coaching' for us the past two and a bit seasons now.

Rumour is that he is gagging for a Managerial job

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is a strong candidate for the role. They haven't got a lot of cash and he'd be a cheap option due to his lack of experience.

Ron's got a lot of stick for the way he's treated employees, but it would be a pretty ****** thing to do to block Coughlan from getting a manager's job.

why ? he blocked Tilly from getting the Norwich job a few years back .... Tilly would have been a millionaire now , instead he is part time at Canvey...

Back