• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Suarez

Mostly old sports news and [B]certainly no different from what used to happen regularly in British football, back in the day[/B].

Not that I would condone it for a moment.

FYI,modern Catalan and Spanish society is,IMO,no more or less racist than GB.

Used to. We have, fortunately, moved on.

In football perhaps.But how would you explain the fact that there are so few black managers in the game?

However,if you think racism has been abolished, just because it's no longer politically correct,then you're extremely naive.

Just ask any of your black friends,(if you have any that is).

I'm sorry for posting this photo. Apparently it is 'typical cyber-bullying tactics'.

No, my comment wasn't about the photo, it was in reply to this comment of yours:-"#barnabluegetsitwrongagain," with regard to post 93 in this thread.

I'm entitled to my opinion, even if you (and others) might disagree with it.

Last edited:
No, my comment wasn't about the photo, it was in reply to this comment of yours:-"#barnabluegetsitwrongagain," with regard to post 93 in this thread.

I'm entitled to my opinion, even if you (and others) might disagree with it.
Oh so you repped the wrong post? Thanks for clarifying.

#barnabluegetsitwrongagain

Someone remind me how many matches a player like Pepe gets banned for stamping or headbutting someone? Biting someone is weird but it isn't going to break a bone or kill you, it is far less dangerous than a deliberate stamp or headbutt, seems like a witchhunt to me, Suarez isn'ta nice person but I'd rather someone bit me than tried to break my leg.

I'm more amazed by your amazement of that comment by our man in Spain,he's twisted and bitter like a cough candy.

Im amazed that you think cough candys are bitter,are they?
My son works at anfield and his view is that he is/has been a bit of a dick and they will sell him.
I have no friends therefore i have no black friends therefore i am racist,there its out there now but in my defence i did speak to and pay a nice indian man for a dodgy meal last night.

And back on topic.....I see he was given a hero's welcome when he returned home, and then there were inevitable scenes with his children.

Last edited:
Uraguay have called up an unknown striker for tonight's game...

BrN63rSIYAEcnQD.jpg

Wildly excessive. Hardly. If someone had bitten me in the street, i'd be pressing charges for assault. Suarez has got away very lightly
If someone headbutted me I'd be filing for assault as well, if Suarez gets 4 months for biting then the punishment for headbutting should be 4 months if not more, yet Zidane only got a 3 match ban for his headbutt in 2006.

If someone headbutted me I'd be filing for assault as well, if Suarez gets 4 months for biting then the punishment for headbutting should be 4 months if not more, yet Zidane only got a 3 match ban for his headbutt in 2006.

Not really sure what your point is and I don't recall saying Zidane's headbutt didn't deserve more or why you have used Zidane's headbutt as a simile at all. I'm not disagreeing fella, though id be more inclined to file for assault if the headbutt had broke my nose or fractured my cheekbone rather than made a nice hollow sound on my chest

He then retired. Let's hope Suarez does the same, vile vile human being. Great role model to his kids as well. Top bloke.

Back