• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Subsidised Trips

Maid Cindy

Hiya everyone. Nice site. Makes a nice change to be on here rather than from my day-to-day duties.

As an employee of someone in a certain capacity of one of the club's sponsors, I have overheard a comment to the effect of that there may be subsidised travel to Swansea next February in order to boost the travelling support on a Friday evening.

Is there anybody in cyberspace that knows more than this other than the tittle-tattle I've picked up?

Thank you.

Cindy.

Sounds like one for Scriv to investigate.

Great idea though ... but can they subsidise a flight from Valencia or Alicante while they're at it?

WS

wink.gif

What about subsidising loss of earnings because it will mean taking unpaid leave because I don't have enough holiday to use a day to go to Swansea.
biggrin.gif

On a serious note, a good idea if it's true!

I haven't been their either so it would be good to have a few up there. I personally hate those welsh bastards as well and would love to get a result with 11 men this time as well.
laugh.gif

That sounds like a cracking idea. I'll certainly make the trip if its true.

I'd go if it was true, 20/25 quid usually is to much on the coach but if it were 5/10 quid then id be up for it.

Apparently the club will be subsidsing the trip and it will be a tenner for everyone making the trip ...

Kev

definitely a great idea, swansea - not the most welcoming of places to go. on a friday night too
sad.gif

Back