• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sudan - Man marries Goat.

SUFCEssex

President
Saw this story on the BBC News Web site.

Found some of the comments funny.

So whilst we discuss what draws us to women, in Sudan by the looks of it they have topics such as what draws you to goats.

BBC News

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCEssex @ Sep. 08 2006,12:04)]Saw this story on the BBC News Web site.

Found some of the comments funny.

So whilst we discuss what draws us to women, in Sudan by the looks of it they have topics such as what draws you to goats.

BBC News
Not sure why but I find myself unsurprised that Sudanese peasants find goats alluring.

Sick monster......!!!!
ghostface.gif

Maybe they have an ancient tribal link with the Welsh......!
wink.gif

I knew of a man in Peru who married an Andean mountain creature. But, tried to divorce it on the grounds of adultery when he discoverd a Chinese tourist having sex with it.

The local Peruvian judges through out the case, however, on the grounds that he had a Chink in his Llama.
suspect.gif

Isn't this from ages ago? I had a feeling this was breaking news while I was still in Canada.

Lucky I'm so well in the loop on the beastiality 'ring'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Sep. 08 2006,12:55)]The local Peruvian judges through out the case, however, on the grounds that he had a Chink in his Llama.
suspect.gif
Brought a smile to my face anyway.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 08 2006,13:22)]Isn't this from ages ago? I had a feeling this was breaking news while I was still in Canada.

Lucky I'm so well in the loop on the beastiality 'ring'.
Yeah, I've heard this or a very similar story before.

Still makes me smile though. Poor uneducated people....
tounge.gif

Back