• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC Autobiographies???

With our stunning progress on the pitch of late, surely many of our players will be looking to follow the likes of Rooney and Owen by cashing-in with tell-all dossiers. Perhaps the Zoners might like to suggest a couple of titles to help them in their new careers...

Here's a few to get us started...

Heading in the wrong direction

(...or barndoors and banjos I have known)
Jean Francois Christophe

High, Wide and Hansome
(Life without Maher or Bailey)
Alan McCormack

Tourettes To Rent
(Why it was never my fault)
Steve Mildenhall

My Pukka Life
Damian Scannell

Cooking with Geoff
(50 recipes with a hidden ingredient)
Alex Revell

Running, Running, Running.
My life without an end product, the Francis Laurent story.

Alternatively, you could try Laurent's previous release:
The Day I Skinned John Nutter
How to forge a career off one performance, by Francis Laurent

Of Mice and M'voto
I Make Lennie Look Small Fry

Back