• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC Commemorative Glasses

CAMRAblue

Southend United have kindly sponsored the Rochford Beer Festival this year. The pint and half-pint glasses will feature the SUFC logo.

To buy your souvenir glass just bring £2 to The Freight House from Tuesday at 5.30pm, then take the glass home, or, proceed to one of the bars, have the glass filled with beer and drink the beer!

This year we are raising money for The Donna Pickering Cancer Trust and Epilepsy Action.

Rochford Beer and Cider Festival
Tuesday November 20th to Saturday November 24th
The Freight House, Bradley Way, next to Rochford Railway Station.
Tues 5.30 pm - 11 pm
Wed and Thur 11.30am - 3pm and 5.30 -11pm
Friday and Saturday 11.30 - 11pm

Thank you!

Southend United have kindly sponsored the Rochford Beer Festival this year. The pint and half-pint glasses will feature the SUFC logo.

To buy your souvenir glass just bring £2 to The Freight House from Tuesday at 5.30pm, then take the glass home, or, proceed to one of the bars, have the glass filled with beer and drink the beer!

This year we are raising money for The Donna Pickering Cancer Trust and Epilepsy Action.

Tues 5.30 pm - 11 pm

Thank you!

Sounds good to me!!

Tues 5.30 pm - 11 pm

Thank you!

I suggest we turn up in our thousands , buy all the glasses they have and stop those wooly-jumpered courderoy trouser wearing CAMRA people from having a drink. :D :D

It seems we now have a SUFC Real Ale Faction.

Nice one Maggie

I want one of those glasses but I wont be able to make it to the festival. Anyone able to get me one? (Glass, that is)

I thought this was a thread telling us how we could have seen the positives from the first half of yesterdays game.....I will just have to try the rose tinted ones then...

I'm sure you will be able to find volunteers to attend and buy you a glass, and drink some of the 30 ciders, 180 real ales, and over 30 European beers (Chimay, Liefmans, etc) while they're there!
Anyone who still can't get a glass, let me know, and if there are any glasses left at the end, I will save them for you.

Maggie

Rochford Beer Festival Organiser

Back