• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
I know that we've got the SZ sponsorship pinned to the top of this board - so it may be that many of you want to be involved with that.

However, if you want to be involved with SZ and with another sponsorship group, or perhaps instead you couldn't live with the thought that Leeboy's (one of the SZ sponsorship gang) knowledge of rock & pop trivia was so much better than yours (and I am still in awe about that), then you might want to join the SUFC Exiles.

However, we're not for everyone - especially bearing in mind the residency criterion.

However, if you are interested, PM me, and I'll get in touch with more details.  However, the basic questions you'll need to ask yourself are:

1. Do you live 20 miles or more away from Southend?

2. Have you ever wanted to sponsor a player, but realised that £350 or so is well beyond your means?

3. Would you like to join the 20 or so other Shrimpers fans who make up the SUFC Exiles where, for less than £20, you get to sponsor a player, possibly meet him & have your photo taken with him, and join a happy & proud group of Shrimpers who are helping out:

(i) the club, with sponsorship revenue;

(ii)the fans, by donating their sponsored player's shirt to the Shrimpers Bar (Steven Broad's 2002-03 shirt is now there for us all to admire); and

(iii) a local worthy cause to have an enjoyable day, courtesy of our two complimentary tickets - so last year, we gave tickets to local teenager Lauren, who had just recovered from her 7th operation after being knocked down by a speeding motorist - and brought a little sunshine into her life, courtesy of Southend United and the SUFC Exiles.

And all this for under £20. Interested?  Answered yes to all the above?

If so, PM me, and I'll be in touch.

UP THE SHRIMPERS

Matt

P.S. It would be lovely if one of the board geezers could "pin" this...

rock.gif

Back