• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to let you know of a group that was set up many moons ago to keep the Southend United Exiles in contact with one another and also the opportunity to do our little bit for the club by sponsoring a player each year.

I thought as there are always more and more exiles joining the number 1 fan site (SZ) that i would give you the information if you wish to get involved.

If you go to http://groups.yahoo.com and search for sufcexiles you can join.

For the 2nd year running we will be sponsoring Glenn Morris and John Walton deserves the praise for arranging this

Cheers
Andy

Sevenoaks is hardly exiled is it?

Just becuase you dont get an education down in the slums, here is a freebie

World English Dictionary
exile

— n
1. a prolonged, usually enforced absence from one's home or country; banishment
2. the expulsion of a person from his native land by official decree
3. a person banished or living away from his home or country; expatriate

World English Dictionary
exile

— n

Oops.
Thanks for the bump on this.I've been a member in the past and might well re-join.As long as you can guarantee that the Exiles will be continuing to sponsor Glen Morris and not say Barry Corr.:winking:

World English Dictionary
exile

— n

Don't give me word definitions when you clearly cannot spell or use grammar yourself.

Why do you always stalk me more then any other mod? It's getting beyond a joke now. Leave it.

Mods, can we ban this person please? He might not have broken the rules, but his presence is pointless and irritating.

Oh I don't know.I sort of quite like Spartan.At least he gets more red than me.:winking:

Only until ESB returns! :smiles:

Despite my Kentish remark, he does have a slightly redeeeming impish sense of humour and is possibly more of a pantomime villain than yourself. :unsure:

Back