• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Unfortunately I found I have had to use this service (see link below) over the last 2 games.

Text a Troublemaker

On Saturday I had to complain about the bloke in the white jacket at the front of the east stand constantly parading up and down in front of the east greens and blacks and thereby blocking everyones view. I then had to complain about the number of persistent standers in the North Bank.

Yesterday I had to complain again! This time about blokes in black bomber type jackets in bright yellow bibs with "security" written on them, who charged into the East Greens and assualted several fans, and forced them out of the ground in a very physical manner.

However, so far my complaints have been achknowledged in the following ways:

1. Complaint about white jacket man

"hearts 2-0 up. skacel both goals."

2. North Bank offence - No reply until midnight and then:

"Dnt text me again!"

3. Stewards getting physical

"Who are You?" I tell him I am a concerned fan "What match are you at?" I tell him SUFC V Chesterfield. His reply:

"I don't know where you got my number. I am in Scotland"

Now then, either the club aren't taking these accusations seriously and are on the wind up OR the number they have given is some bloke in edinburgh. Either way it needs sorting.

Funny enough, after all the hassle the stewards had (a lot brought on by themselves, the jumped up hitlers) dealing with a couple of people standing at the back of the East greens, they never spoke to anyone else in the whole ground.

laugh.gif

So, the club's grassing up number is actually a mobile owned by some ned from Polmont...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They were very active last night. What was with the two who went dashing around from the west stand to the east in the sewcond half, though?
rock.gif

i texted that number also - said there was this bloke in a blue shirt with another large number 8 on his back keep abusing everyone around him but nothing was done about it, this grass a troublemaker thing just aint working

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ Dec. 07 2005,10:25)]i texted that number also - said there was this bloke in a bloke shirt with another large number 8 on his back keep abusing everyone around him but nothing was done about it, this grass a troublemaker thing just aint working
Will be even funnier when you edit it correctly!!!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MilkeySUFC @ Dec. 07 2005,10:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ Dec. 07 2005,10:25)]i texted that number also - said there was this bloke in a blue shirt with another large number 8 on his back keep abusing everyone around him but nothing was done about it, this grass a troublemaker thing just aint working
Will be even funnier when you edit it correctly!!!  
biggrin.gif
will learn to proof read my posts in future! Might be offered a job doing the programme now!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ Dec. 07 2005,14:22)]What happened last night when all the stewards were running out of the East Stand exits?
I heard someone Boo'd Maher

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Dec. 07 2005,10:16)]So, the club's grassing up number is actually a mobile owned by some ned from Polmont...
thats almost as good as the ticket office number being wrong on the back of the new season ticket cards
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Dec. 07 2005,10:14)]Unfortunately I found I have had to use this service (see link below) over the last 2 games.

Text a Troublemaker

On Saturday I had to complain about the bloke in the white jacket at the front of the east stand constantly parading up and down in front of the east greens and blacks and thereby blocking everyones view. I then had to complain about the number of persistent standers in the North Bank.

Yesterday I had to complain again! This time about blokes in black bomber type jackets in bright yellow bibs with "security" written on them, who charged into the East Greens and assualted several fans, and forced them out of the ground in a very physical manner.

However, so far my complaints have been achknowledged in the following ways:

1. Complaint about white jacket man

"hearts 2-0 up. skacel both goals."

2. North Bank offence - No reply until midnight and then:

"Dnt text me again!"

3. Stewards getting physical

"Who are You?" I tell him I am a concerned fan "What match are you at?" I tell him SUFC V Chesterfield. His reply:

"I don't know where you got my number. I am in Scotland"

Now then, either the club aren't taking these accusations seriously and are on the wind up OR the number they have given is some bloke in edinburgh. Either way it needs sorting.

Funny enough, after all the hassle the stewards had (a lot brought on by themselves, the jumped up hitlers) dealing with a couple of people standing at the back of the East greens, they never spoke to anyone else in the whole ground.
Are you sure you have the right number saved on your phone
glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Perhaps if someone gets a letter published in the Echo

Perhaps Ron will comment on the stewarding if The Flying Scotsman's letter get in .  
biggrin.gif

I have to admit that after two years or so away from regular attendance at Roots Hall I was quite happily munching away on my hat on Saturday evening after experiencing the intimidation from stewards. I didn't believe some of the comments on here over the past few months but after what I saw on Saturday I take it all back. I witnessed some of the most intimidating, aggressive and totally unnecessary stewarding I have ever seen in almost 30 years of watching football. I wouldn't mind if it was directed against away fans (historically easy targets) but against your own is quite amazing. It makes me quite glad to be away from it all to be honest.

What's prompted this sudden offensive?

WS

rock.gif

Mike,

You should have been there last night so we could have first hand experience of what actually happened to cause a dozen or so stewards to race at great speed from all points of the ground into the east greens. Surely it couldn't be that a few large gentlemen were standing in the back row because they could not fit into the space they were allocated so had to stand and could not obey the stewards orders! We can't find out as there seems to be an information witholding exercise on all fronts!
suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Dec. 08 2005,00:55)]You should have been there last night so we could have first hand experience of what actually happened to cause a dozen or so stewards to race at great speed from all points of the ground into the east greens.
I'm quite prepared to place money on the distinct possibility that the bald "Jobsworth in White Jacket" was at the centre of it all ...

WS

All the stewards think they are r bullys in white/green coats etc, give it back to them and they dont bother for there £3 an hour.. as for spooner... everyone licks his arse, fcku of boys..he wouldn't think twice about having a pop at someone.. real world lads

Back