• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC Issue Club Statement - Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einstein

Esch Zhed Eff Schee
Can be found here - Walker Statement

So all the guys who spouted cr*p about failed drug tests (which is also slander I might add) and also those who blamed SUFC can step forward on this thread and make a public apology. I think the silence will be deafening though....

However, most importantly our thoughts have to go out to Walker because the Doctors are obviously advising him to give up professional football immediately while undertaking further tests.

RM must read SZ at times and think some people live in another world! Good statement though and i wish James all the best and hope he can recover from this potentially career wrecking problem!

Kev

So all the guys who spouted cr*p about failed drug tests (which is also slander I might add) and also those who blamed SUFC can step forward on this thread and make a public apology. I think the silence will be deafening though....

However, most importantly our thoughts have to go out to Walker because the Doctors are obviously advising him to give up professional football immediately while undertaking further tests.

I suspect that hell may freeze over first.
Just hope the lad can overcome this and resume his career.

Good for Ron in clearing this matter up. I hope I was quite clear in my posts that I used lots of "if"s and "maybe"s. Sounds similar to Mitchell Cole's situation. Perhaps, if he is monitored for 3 months as the report says, they might take him on then. Wouldn't be happy to do so at the original asking price though.

Best wishes to the lad, hope it doesn't end up too serious.

I haven't commented as I found it quite distasteful that people immediately jumped on the drugs bandwagon without any proof at all.

I'd like to add my good wishes to James and hope he can overcome these problems and continue his career.

Let's all hope he can resume his career at some stage ...poor lad..

I have an inkling we'll still see him in a Southend shirt before too long.

Well done to Ron for clearing it up. You might need to explain yourself jay_shrimper.

And after reading some of the garbage posted on here these past 24 hours instead of waiting for the full facts I will now say my piece.

Well done RM for issuing this statement and lets just hope that Walkers condition is not career threatening, he's given the all clear and he can eventually sign a contract for the Blues.

That's it, enough has been said already.

UP THE BLUES

I'll apologise for jumping to the conclusion, but if someone posts on this messageboard that they've allegedly been told by a player it's a failed drugs test, added to the strange absence of a club statement at the time, i don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that at the time it was the far more likely scenario.

As it happens, a statement has now been released explaining the situation which is what we all wanted... Now we can all move on from the subject.

having just listened to bbc essex its clear ron does read this board. So i hope all those that over the last 20 odd hours have been citing drugs and **** poor management by the club will now be man enough to come back on here and apologise......:mad:

having just listened to bbc essex its clear ron does read this board. So i hope all those that over the last 20 odd hours have been citing drugs and **** poor management by the club will now be man enough to come back on here and apologise......:mad:

*Holds breath*

And if we are still interested in him perhaps the original statement should have read 'Walker deal on hold pending further medical tests'.

I just hopes alls well and we do indeed sign him and he starts banging the goals in.

I think in his statement he clearly says those that jump to stupid conclusions...All threads which have stated lies about Walker will now be removed for legal reasons.

John.

I think it's really good that Ron has come out and been completely open about the position of the Walker transfer.

I just want to add my good wishes to James and hope that things pan out well for him and that we do get to see him play in a Blue shirt.

Nice one, Ron - well said and well done to Southend to being so helpful - I bet there'd be numerous teams who wouldn't be willing to help to the extent Ron has!

I think in his statement he clealy says those that jump to stupid conclusions...All threads which have stated lies about Walker will now be removed for legal reasons.

John.

and those that posted these "rumours" should be yellowed carded IMHO....

Don't hold your breath Danny.

I think in his statement he clearly says those that jump to stupid conclusions...All threads which have stated lies about Walker will now be removed for legal reasons.

John.

That will be most of them mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back