• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fish ...i thought you actually meant players who could play brilliantly but through there own volatile temper let themsleves
down and lost their head thereby getting sent off and letting the team down.
Not players who were just capable of brilliance one minute but utter kack the next ...can you put me right please

Fish ...i thought you actually meant players who could play brilliantly but through there own volatile temper let themsleves
down and lost their head thereby getting sent off and letting the team down.
Not players who were just capable of brilliance one minute but utter kack the next ...can you put me right please

Bluepen you're right, I took Marmite to be loved by some but hated by others - my mistake.

If it's about hot heads then Dave Martin and Neil Townsend were two of my favs - remember Townsend running half the length of the pitch to head butt a player right in front of the ref !!

Bluepen you're right, I took Marmite to be loved by some but hated by others - my mistake.

If it's about hot heads then Dave Martin and Neil Townsend were two of my favs - remember Townsend running half the length of the pitch to head butt a player right in front of the ref !!

My son and I used to have bets on how many minutes into a game it would be before Dave Martin got booked.

Derek Spence................first season brilliant (20 goals scored)-second season ( 1 goal). I remember him trying a "shot" from the halfway line during his second season. My stats are from memory.

Back