• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC on TV

DTS

The Business
Morning.

Dont shoot the messenger but Anna from work come in this morning as said that BBC have a documentry over this weekend called "The Flood" or something similar.

One of the scenes of this flood so she tells me is Roots Hall has been flooded.

Anyone else heard about this and know when its on. She said its a two part drama.....

ta
DtS

It's on itv1 at 8pm on Sunday night, one of their typical big production bank holiday weekend dramas.

Don't know about the SUFC flood link though.

Originally released in 2007 (clicky thingy) and was 120 mins long, so god knows how ITV have streched it to 4 hours.

I think the Film/Drama is based on the book by Richard Doyle.

Yea ITV has Robert Carlyle in it. A disaster type film about London being flooded. Not sure why Roots Hall would be in it but you never know.

Yea ITV has Robert Carlyle in it. A disaster type film about London being flooded. Not sure why Roots Hall would be in it but you never know.

Hang on - A disaster type film where London gets flooded !!! All them poor Hamsters and Orient fans, I am not sure that is classed as a disaster :)

Is it only me or did anyone think that the thread was all about our play-off game being screened live on sky?:unsure:

Back