• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BrentwoodBlue

Hi everyone.
im new to the forum but certainly not new to supporting my beloved blues.
i started going in 1979 with my dad at the bloody cold snowy game we played against Liverpool.
my memory is not great about the game but that was it, I wanted more of it.
i first started going alone in 1983 and have gone since (not every game but most)
over the years I've been collecting sufc pin badges and chucking them in a drawer but now my 11 year old comes most of the time and wants me to wear them so I went a bought a hat and chucked them on it.
it now houses around 40 different ones but I know there are a good few I've not got on it so I'm asking if anyone has any (old or new) they have that I don't then I'd be happy to buy them off you.
feel free to text me a pic of it to my mobile 07983 209262 or come and see me floating around the west stand or away at morecambe.
UTB

You might want to pop in the Shrimpers Bar before a home match and have a look at the Trust stand, where there are plenty of badges around. I don't know if you have them or not, you can check the merchandise on the Trust's website, but I'm not sure this is an exhaustive list, have a chat with Paul Y there (Hope that's ok to post the link, mods?).

http://www.shrimperstrust.co.uk/shop.asp?catid=3

You might want to pop in the Shrimpers Bar before a home match and have a look at the Trust stand, where there are plenty of badges around. I don't know if you have them or not, you can check the merchandise on the Trust's website, but I'm not sure this is an exhaustive list, have a chat with Paul Y there (Hope that's ok to post the link, mods?).

Not a mod, but I guess it's fine because the link doesn't work from your post!

Thank-you.
i have a few of them but not all. I will pop in there Saturday.
I will get a pic of them all together for all to see.

Whether the link works or not, nothing wrong with nudging people in the direction of the Trust website.

Whether the link works or not, nothing wrong with nudging people in the direction of the Trust website.

Thanks UL, very good of you
mwah.gif

Another sufc pin badge collector happy days,I have over 80 in my collection and still looking,good luck in your search 👍

Back