• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sufc Season Review 1996/97

Weston's left foot

Youth Team⭐
Hi all, i wasn't sure which forum to post this in.
I'm wondering if anyone has this above VHS review they are either willing to sell or copy for me?
I've been after it for years.
Just praying someone on here has a copy.
Many thanks

Hi all, i wasn't sure which forum to post this in.
I'm wondering if anyone has this above VHS review they are either willing to sell or copy for me?
I've been after it for years.
Just praying someone on here has a copy.
Many thanks

Why? That was a terrible season.

I mighty have a copy, will try and have a look.

I don’t remember... I think I only had them with us in Division one. I know I fell out of love with Southend a bit after the successive relegations and stopped buying the reviews.. also was around time DVD started so feel like they may have stopped producing them around then anyway.

Sorry for the time it took me to find out... so Drum roll.......
I have 5 VHS
93/94
94/95
95/96
96/97
97/98

Now I’m away again for two weeks but will pick them up again and my idea is to get them transferred ( any suggestions on where I can do this) and I think I might upload them all onto you tube for everyone to enjoy. I can also send you a copy of the one you want.

Unless you want the VHS .. I guess they just hold sentimental value but if sone one really was a collector then could sort something.

Sorry for the time it took me to find out... so Drum roll.......
I have 5 VHS
93/94
94/95
95/96
96/97
97/98

Now I’m away again for two weeks but will pick them up again and my idea is to get them transferred ( any suggestions on where I can do this) and I think I might upload them all onto you tube for everyone to enjoy. I can also send you a copy of the one you want.

Unless you want the VHS .. I guess they just hold sentimental value but if sone one really was a collector then could sort something.

Any chance you could stick SUFC 5-2 Bolton on YouTube?

Back