• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HenrikLarsson

Anybody got any cool SUFC tattoos? And if so would you be up for posing for a portrait for a photography project I'm working on about Roots Hall / SUFC??

I'm not expecting anything quite as extreme as this [warning: West Ham] but anything along those lines?

There's a little bit about the project I'm working on, on my website a few entries down this page.

cheers!

Are you still playing ? :winking:

[video=youtube;bnLa9WBeccU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnLa9WBeccU[/video]

I believe OBL has one of Alan McCormack, similar in size and placement to Cheryl Cole’s rose tattoo

Pack it in now, I have never sullied my skin with a tattoo and nor will I ever!!! I dislike them, and that's despite the fact hubby has 4!

Talking of SUFC Tattoo's.... True Story..

Around September last year, Me and the Mrs went for steak & chips in that boat thing, that sits on the dock in Lakeside, Anyway the bloke set next to us on the next table was a real arse. My Mrs privately complained to me about he's general language & behaviour, I completely agreed.

Then saw he had our club badge tattoo'd on his right arm.

I immediately did a full U turn on her discussion , and spent the rest of the meal defending some stranger that i've never met, just because he was a true Southend supporter that got inked.

I guess loyalty runs deep, where we come from.

Anyway.....about 2 Weeks later, she took me out for a drink in Maidstone, needless to say...... I had enough "socially" back up answers to her question's about the quality between our two counties. :smile:

Anybody got any cool SUFC tattoos? And if so would you be up for posing for a portrait for a photography project I'm working on about Roots Hall / SUFC??

I'm not expecting anything quite as extreme as this [warning: West Ham] but anything along those lines?

There's a little bit about the project I'm working on, on my website a few entries down this page.

cheers!

Just got the club badge on the top of my back but happy for you to use it if you don't get better offers

Talking of SUFC Tattoo's.... True Story..

Around September last year, Me and the Mrs went for steak & chips in that boat thing, that sits on the dock in Lakeside, Anyway the bloke set next to us on the next table was a real arse. My Mrs privately complained to me about he's general language & behaviour, I completely agreed.

Then saw he had our club badge tattoo'd on his right arm.

I immediately did a full U turn on her discussion , and spent the rest of the meal defending some stranger that i've never met, just because he was a true Southend supporter that got inked.

I guess loyalty runs deep, where we come from.

Anyway.....about 2 Weeks later, she took me out for a drink in Maidstone, needless to say...... I had enough "socially" back up answers to her question's about the quality between our two counties. :smile:

Was it TrueBlue having a steak dinner at Lakeside?

Maybe?

Does he a have massive club tattoo on his right arm?... & generally F's & geffs in front of the Mrs?...If so,.....that's your man!!

Although, it could be another frustrated supporter that wanted to keep our star striker "Frank Nouble" in the squad.? :winking:

I support the Blues and Celtic - Henrik was still playing when I set up my SZ profile!

Do you know Mork Stewart who is a major part of SZ when it comes to chat about club shirts? if I remember correctly he supports Greenock Morton, Southend, Liverpond, Manure, Chelski and since last season Mancshissy.
He likely has plenty of stick on tatts or can do a pen drawing on his cheeks for your display.:blush:.

Went to Blackpool on a "social occasion" some time ago, and like OBL, wasn't really up for it....however, it was a loooooong day and decision made (through large intakes of alcohol;), to get SUFC tattoo....sadly the said "artist" said "who" and I ended up with the 3 Lions...
I'd still embraced either a Southend coat of arms, or, a SUFC one.
Guessing this could/should be done locally :unsure:

350DD293-24FF-416C-9803-1799BE883096.jpg

My dad sadly passed away in April last year. He is such a huge reason I not only got in to football but also why Southend is the ONLY team I care about. Thought his name fit very well instead of the club.

My brother got a matching one too.

Last edited:
A120C9F9-51C3-4909-B851-B2D5BDF1766A.jpg

This is my one on the top of my right arm, have the date of my first ever match on it. This was taken not long after it had healed and has been touched up since. When I eventually get around to it I will intergrate it into the half sleeve. I also have SUFC on my leg in old English. It was one of my first tattoos and has often been said it looks like it says **** or SHED. That will be getting covered up in the future and replaced with something better.

Maybe?

Does he a have massive club tattoo on his right arm?... & generally F's & geffs in front of the Mrs?...If so,.....that's your man!!

Although, it could be another frustrated supporter that wanted to keep our star striker "Frank Nouble" in the squad.? :winking:

To be fair when ever I've had my grandson with me and spoke to TrueBlue he's always been aware that there is kids about,and his language has been spot on,can be a bit rough around the edges but ain't we all sometimes,oh and at the time of speaking to him he a bucket full of money collecting for cancer trust just saying:thumbsup:

Back