• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

View attachment 5111

This is my one on the top of my right arm, have the date of my first ever match on it. This was taken not long after it had healed and has been touched up since. When I eventually get around to it I will intergrate it into the half sleeve. I also have SUFC on my leg in old English. It was one of my first tattoos and has often been said it looks like it says **** or SHED. That will be getting covered up in the future and replaced with something better.

Are you wearing a bra? :winking:

To be fair when ever I've had my grandson with me and spoke to TrueBlue he's always been aware that there is kids about,and his language has been spot on,can be a bit rough around the edges but ain't we all sometimes,oh and at the time of speaking to him he a bucket full of money collecting for cancer trust just saying:thumbsup:

Second that. In front of my son Scott has always been the perfect gent. Actually, he isn't a big swearer anyway.

Second that. In front of my son Scott has always been the perfect gent. Actually, he isn't a big swearer anyway.

Agreed, he's got a way with words and prefers to use that skill! Of course, as part of a football chant, that's a completely different matter!

Back